Posted May 22, 2014
My daughter is finishing up her first year at New World Montessori and I am thrilled that we have found this wonderful school. The teachers are calm and patient and I am amazed at what she has learned this year. As a kindergartner she now reads pretty much anything she wants (we can't spell around her anymore), writes in cursive and does basic addition, subtraction and multiplication. In addition the Montessori emphasis on respect and independence have made a great impact on her. the dedication on the staff is amazing and even the lunches are top notch - really restaurant quality. We will be sending our daughter here for as long as possible.

Posted October 15, 2012
The hardest part about moving was having to say goodbye to NWMS. For my wife and I, this school became the benchmark upon which every other school will be measured. My two children attended here from 8mo. to 2nd grade. And now, a year and a half later, they constantly say how much they miss it. The teachers, staff and faculty pour their hearts into what they do and it shows. They are committed to developing considerate, intelligent, respectful, caring, and well-rounded children using the Montessori method the way it was intended. Further, the school makes great efforts to educate parents in what the children are learning and how the materials benefit the developing mind. I cannot praise this school enough and only wish my children were able to stay longer.

Posted August 31, 2011
New World Montessori was such a blessing for our children. Both attended for 5 years and it instilled confidence and self esteem in them. I can not speak highly enough about the Guides (teachers), assistants, staff and especially the principal and vice-principal. I have such respect for them and their dedication to the children that attend the school. They take time monthly to create these curriculum seminars for the parents which educated us about what my children were learning and what the Montessori method was actually about. The materials are fascinating and I only wish I had learned math and science the way it is taught here, I might have enjoyed school more myself. I always felt my children were in a safe and loving environment. They were challenged everyday with the work materials provided and came home anticipating school the next day. My children LOVED going to school and asked repeatedly why they couldn't stay in after school care. Everyone at NWMS has a great love for what they do and I'm blessed that my children were able to begin their education with such outstanding educators.

Posted August 02, 2011
*Academically Please excuse my errors, I accidently pushed the submit button before editing. I do know how to spell. =)

Posted August 02, 2011
My opinion comes not from a parent but from a student who attended this school. This school is excellent! The foundation to my education was built at this school. For comparative purposes, I had a really easy time, academically, in the public schools (7th - highschool). Socially, I had no trouble adjusting (as many parents voice concerns about this). Currently I am pursuing a graduate degree in science. I can attribute my love and growth of scientific studies to this school. From my personal experience, the studies and categories of science are given minimal importance in the public schools. Here the sciences are explored thoroughly and informatively in a creative, Montessori fashion. By enrolling your child in this school, you are making a great investment. More subjects of all categories are explored and taught in a great, creative format. I highly recommend this school to any parent who wishes for their child to have a great and one of kind academic experience.

New World Montessori School 2

Posted May 04, 2011
I was very excited about my child attending a Montessori program however, I was very disappointed in this school. My son was in preschool and I did not believe that the teacher understood reasonable age appropriate expectations. My son did not enjoy himself the year he attended and I was very uncomfortable with the community environment. The community of parents appeared more focused on elitism than good education.

New World Montessori School 3

Posted February 14, 2011
I am a firm believer of the Montessori method, however I don't believe that this school employs the method as it is intended. For what you pay here I would expect a lot more.

Posted February 04, 2011
We love this school! We were looking for a school that would develop my daughter more than intellectually but also morally and physically. The wonderful, experienced, and caring staff have done this and more. The learning approach is one that encourages the child to take responsibility and accountability for their learning experience. The children are taught respect for themselves, other children, and other cultures. Activities such as ballet and folklorico allow the children to enjoy fun, physical activities. My daughter transitioned from public school in the fourth grade and we immediately noticed a significant difference in her performance. She recently tested for acceptance to a private high school and did exceptionally well. You will be quite impressed and satisfied with your child's results!

Posted January 24, 2010
We're from the midwest and both my wife and I were brought up in highly rated public schools. Moving to El Paso, finding good reviews or info on public schools has been difficult. New World Montessori has exceeded all of our expectations. It is a large family of staff that deeply care for the children attending. The best part for us is that the entire education is founded on the belief and faith in a creator, God. A montessori school with a christian foundation is unheard of. We love it.

New World Montessori School 1

Posted June 18, 2009
My child attended New World Montessori for 2 years. I would never recommend that any parent enroll their child in this school. If a problem arises, parents do not have any options since the owner is also a teacher and the principal at this school. (And judging from my experience as well as those of other parents who also left the school, problems will come up!)

New World Montessori School
3510 North Yarbrough Drive, El Paso, TX  79925
Last modified New World Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
New World Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.