El Paso, TX

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
I went to Jesus Chapel since i was in 3rd grade and i recently graduated from there. My experience at Chapel was like no other. they taught me to love Christ and love my friends there. My last year, id have to say, was my BEST one! i saw lives being transformed because of the Holy Spirit. Other years were great, but i felt like there was always something missing. My last year was filled of people that truly loved the Lord. we helped each other out and we kept each other accountable with our walk with Christ. The teachers are great and counsel us very well. Whenever we need something they are always there. The principal is the best in El Paso! She cares for the students so much, and although she knows she isn't perfect, she tries her best to be a great women of faith. i wouldn't have imagined my life at any other school. although people will always try and say negative things, i just have to say that God has truly transformed that school. and the past of Chapel is gone. Every student there is a leader! and im proud to say that i am a JESUS CHAPEL CHARGER! always will be!!!

Posted June 29, 2015
I attended Jesus Chapel since i was in 3rd grade and i recently graduated from there.This school didn't just teach me great academic and athletic skills, but they taught me to love the Lord above all things. The teachers and principal are the best in all El Paso!! they are there to counsel you and help you with anything you may need. i was truly blessed to have attended this school. My last year, id have to say, was my best year at Chapel. i felt like everyone was just so engaged with the Lord, we all developed a great relationship with God and each other. and although many people say negative things about this school, i say that Chapel has never been so engaged with God then now. We had our bad years, but Chapel is better than ever. i feel like the Lord is calling Chapel to be so much more than what we have been seeing. I was privileged to have been at Chapel in the best year it has had so far. i know that as the years go on the students will just love the Lord more and will get closer to each other and Him! I'm excited to see Jesus Chapel grow and not just student wise, but spiritually as well!! Proud to have been a JESUS CHAPEL CHARGER, always will be one!!

Posted June 29, 2015
My kids have been students at Jesus chapel for 4 and 2 years and every year I have done everything that I can to enroll them there. I'm not a parent that can afford private school but will do everything in my power to have JCS be a partner with me and my husband in molding them into having the character of Christ. No school is perfect, don't expect JCS to make your children perfect but they are in an environment where they are taught the word of God and disciplined according to the Word and the teachers see my kids as children of God and treat them as such. The JCS family environment is awesome, and my children have exelled academically at their young age. JCS will be our school as long as it is around....

Posted June 29, 2015
My children have been blessed to attend JCS. The small classes allow for a lot of individual attention, and a family oriented environment. We have not loved every teacher we have had, but have worked through it and used those opportunities to develop the character of our children. I love that the number one priority of the school is to build their relationship to Jesus, while getting an accredited education and pursuing fine arts and athletics.

Posted June 29, 2015
I would not want my children in any other school, they have helped me mold my children to have great character, have personal relationships with God and keeping them advanced academically.

Jesus Chapel School 1

Posted December 08, 2010
I went to Jesus Chapel for my freshman and sophomore year and it was the worst experience I ever had. I was a great B-Ball player but the problem was I was outcasted because I was "new" 90% of the students started out in elementary. They were brain washed at a early age and taught that it was ok to bash new people and non sports playing students. I was also put down by numerous teachers and the principal put me down because I was so nervous I stuttered when I spoke to her, she told me "spit it out, speak". They would justify there actions with bible verses and I was in a state of depression the whole time I was there, and it took a few years to trust the human race ever again. One day I will go back after I graduate college and become successful and let them no how they hurt me, although I do not think it will matter to them.

Posted April 26, 2010
I went to JC from k-2 and it was the best when i went there i was treated right by everyone and there ways of teaching were fansastic. they teach 2nd graders 4th grade curriculum. I LOVE JC !! Best school ever and to those people who were making negative commets.. You need to experience it before you start writing JC IS THE BOMB AND DON'T FORGET IT!!! GO CHARGERS!! and to all my friends from JC...I miss you all somuch you guys were great...to the teachers...miss you to you taught me about God,and you showed me that its great to be smart.!! I LUV JC AND MISS IT everyone should really look into it!!:)

Posted September 15, 2009
This school is the bomb, you can't go anywhere else but for Jesus Chapel. I personally go there and I love it! The teachers are awesome, the office staff are the nicest people ever, and the sports programs are unbelievable. If you are considering going to a private school, you have to check us out first!

Posted August 15, 2009
Sadly this was a great school but it has changed due to the principal. They accept any student including those with serious problems. The athletes get away with alot and the coaches allow it. Too much favoritism occurs in this school. My child was one of many that was stressed and made to feel like something was wrong. The principal uses biblical verses the wrong way to justify her actions. She is known not to listen to parents and refuses to change. Like other parents I regret putting my child in this school..it was the worst experience. He is at another school now and very happy. The main focus in this school is sports.
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 31, 2009
I am a former student of JCS. JCS will always have a special place in my heart. I had a gun pulled on me at another high school and was told by EHS that they could not promise my safly. I was enrolled at JCS the next day. I met frends that impacted my life to this day. They helped me address not only my abilitys but my fears. I wish everyone could see the amazing things that come out of this school.

10200 Album Avenue, El Paso, TX  79925