PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This school is horrible. The principal has favoritism torwards the students. No one cares at the school. Everyone disrespects the teachers. The teachers don't even teach what they are supposed to most of the time because they are listening to the students saying we don't want work and they listen so the students run the school. There is also alot of bullying at the school. I'm glad this is my last year at a place called a Christain school that feels like hell.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every teacher is AWESOME. Never had a problem with any of them. They teach from the heart, Lead by Gods example. Why wouldn't they be awesome

School is amazing! If your looking for a loving, godly, educational school, Look no further. All Teachers are amazing and truly love the kids, speak our Lords words and help them succeed! I am so happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Jesus Chapel go above and beyond to provide an excellent education to their students.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I would hope the students would not have so much homework on Wed. night, in order to attend church services.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My granddaughter has such strong values and beliefs. This has been a combination of her upbringing at home and school.

My granddaughter attends Jesus Chapel, and it has been such a blessing to our whole family.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I went to Jesus Chapel since i was in 3rd grade and i recently graduated from there. My experience at Chapel was like no other. they taught me to love Christ and love my friends there. My last year, id have to say, was my BEST one! i saw lives being transformed because of the Holy Spirit. Other years were great, but i felt like there was always something missing. My last year was filled of people that truly loved the Lord. we helped each other out and we kept each other accountable with our walk with Christ. The teachers are great and counsel us very well. Whenever we need something they are always there. The principal is the best in El Paso! She cares for the students so much, and although she knows she isn't perfect, she tries her best to be a great women of faith. i wouldn't have imagined my life at any other school. although people will always try and say negative things, i just have to say that God has truly transformed that school. and the past of Chapel is gone. Every student there is a leader! and im proud to say that i am a JESUS CHAPEL CHARGER! always will be!!!

I attended Jesus Chapel since i was in 3rd grade and i recently graduated from there.This school didn't just teach me great academic and athletic skills, but they taught me to love the Lord above all things. The teachers and principal are the best in all El Paso!! they are there to counsel you and help you with anything you may need. i was truly blessed to have attended this school. My last year, id have to say, was my best year at Chapel. i felt like everyone was just so engaged with the Lord, we all developed a great relationship with God and each other. and although many people say negative things about this school, i say that Chapel has never been so engaged with God then now. We had our bad years, but Chapel is better than ever. i feel like the Lord is calling Chapel to be so much more than what we have been seeing. I was privileged to have been at Chapel in the best year it has had so far. i know that as the years go on the students will just love the Lord more and will get closer to each other and Him! I'm excited to see Jesus Chapel grow and not just student wise, but spiritually as well!! Proud to have been a JESUS CHAPEL CHARGER, always will be one!!

My kids have been students at Jesus chapel for 4 and 2 years and every year I have done everything that I can to enroll them there. I'm not a parent that can afford private school but will do everything in my power to have JCS be a partner with me and my husband in molding them into having the character of Christ. No school is perfect, don't expect JCS to make your children perfect but they are in an environment where they are taught the word of God and disciplined according to the Word and the teachers see my kids as children of God and treat them as such. The JCS family environment is awesome, and my children have exelled academically at their young age. JCS will be our school as long as it is around....

Last modified Jesus Chapel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12