Posted December 08, 2010
I went to Jesus Chapel for my freshman and sophomore year and it was the worst experience I ever had. I was a great B-Ball player but the problem was I was outcasted because I was "new" 90% of the students started out in elementary. They were brain washed at a early age and taught that it was ok to bash new people and non sports playing students. I was also put down by numerous teachers and the principal put me down because I was so nervous I stuttered when I spoke to her, she told me "spit it out, speak". They would justify there actions with bible verses and I was in a state of depression the whole time I was there, and it took a few years to trust the human race ever again. One day I will go back after I graduate college and become successful and let them no how they hurt me, although I do not think it will matter to them.

Posted April 26, 2010
I went to JC from k-2 and it was the best when i went there i was treated right by everyone and there ways of teaching were fansastic. they teach 2nd graders 4th grade curriculum. I LOVE JC !! Best school ever and to those people who were making negative commets.. You need to experience it before you start writing JC IS THE BOMB AND DON'T FORGET IT!!! GO CHARGERS!! and to all my friends from JC...I miss you all somuch you guys were great...to the teachers...miss you to you taught me about God,and you showed me that its great to be smart.!! I LUV JC AND MISS IT everyone should really look into it!!:)

Posted September 15, 2009
This school is the bomb, you can't go anywhere else but for Jesus Chapel. I personally go there and I love it! The teachers are awesome, the office staff are the nicest people ever, and the sports programs are unbelievable. If you are considering going to a private school, you have to check us out first!

Jesus Chapel School 0

Posted August 15, 2009
Sadly this was a great school but it has changed due to the principal. They accept any student including those with serious problems. The athletes get away with alot and the coaches allow it. Too much favoritism occurs in this school. My child was one of many that was stressed and made to feel like something was wrong. The principal uses biblical verses the wrong way to justify her actions. She is known not to listen to parents and refuses to change. Like other parents I regret putting my child in this school..it was the worst experience. He is at another school now and very happy. The main focus in this school is sports.

Jesus Chapel School 0

Posted July 31, 2009
I am a former student of JCS. JCS will always have a special place in my heart. I had a gun pulled on me at another high school and was told by EHS that they could not promise my safly. I was enrolled at JCS the next day. I met frends that impacted my life to this day. They helped me address not only my abilitys but my fears. I wish everyone could see the amazing things that come out of this school.

Posted July 29, 2009
It breaks my heart to see all the negative things being said about JCS. My family has been a part of JCS for 12 years, and I LOVE IT! The thing to remember is that even though this is a Christian school, the staff AND children are still human, and will make mistakes. The difference here is that those mistakes are dealt with by searching for the heart of Christ. Above all, I want to see my children following Christ in their lives, and I believe that JCS helps me teach them how to do that. It is an extention of our home. Money is a struggle for everyone, and even public schools constantly fundraise, so why not do it for a school that seeks to further the kingdom of God?

Posted July 01, 2009

Posted June 11, 2009
I took my son out of Jesus Chapel while he was in Jr. high. My child was not much of an athlete and was treated poorly by other students, coaches and at least one teacher. That kind of atmosphere seems to be predominant there at the school. My child is now doing very well in school and is feeling good about himself and serving God. I regret ever putting in that school. I feel like it almost ruined him. It took him a long time to get over the hurt inflicted upon him by other so called Christians at Jesus Chapel School. My opinion is that if your child is not an athlete or does not have some super special talent you should look for another school.

Posted May 12, 2009
I attened Chapel since I was in first grade and graduated from this school. This school has impacted my life tremendously. I was given the oppurtunity to do alot of stuff, instead of just being limited to one activity. The student and parents are the ones who have to decide if they want to excel, the school can only do so much. The Staff truely cared for their students, I can still can go back today and they would still care for me. The principle is a Great women of God, she has done so much for me and many others. Sometimes certain areas of the education could use some work but others excel. With the help of this school I was able to manage playing college sports and obtaining a high academic grades. Once a charger always a Charger!

Posted March 30, 2009