Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Disagree

My child tells teachers, he was hurt and was ignored. Students fight outside in front of the school and nothing gets done.

This is the worst school for a child on the autism spectrum. I do not think the principal and staff are knowledgeable about the needs of a student on the autism spectrum. Your rights are ignored. The only reason we stayed in the district so far is I have another child graduating this year. This is our second year here and so far it's a nightmare. No communication between teacher and parent.

love this school!! We have had great teachers every and the principal is fantastic. We have had two issues and she was willing and worked hard to help us resolve them. My only complaint is drop off/pick up. The traffic is horrible.

Awesome school my son is 5 and goes for less then 3 hours a day in the prek program and is almost reading!

We haven't had a great experience here. They de-enrolled my son because he came down with strep on his first day of Kindergarten. As if it wasn't devastating enough to miss the romanticized "first day of school" we returned to find they de-enrolled him due to someone not passing on the message of his absence, despite the fact that I had called. Then they lost my kindergarten son, second week of school. His teacher has missed a ton of school throughout the year now. No one seems to be able to spell my son's name correctly, and it's not a difficult name. You would think the teacher would at least make an effort to learn how to spell it. Drop-off and pick-up are a nightmare. Administration can be combative if you have a complaint or something to address. As the year went on, it got a little more smooth, but overall I feel like we would have had a more positive experience somewhere else. All my friends ADORE their kindergarten teachers, and mine seems hardly involved, and my son doesn't think much of her. I guess it has been a good experience in learning to respect elders, even if you don't care for them.

The school itself is great however there are a few areas that could use some attention. I was not please when my daughter came home with lice. When I spoke to the school about it, they informed me that they no longer send kids who have lice home, nor check all the students in the class. They also don't send a courtesy letter to parents at least letting them know there is a case of lice. If I would've gotten a letter from the school about a case in the classroom I would've been checking constantly. Another thing is she buys her lunch, she had $4 and the lunches are $2.30... she wanted water instead of milk and they told her she didn't have enough money. How is water more than $1.70? Luckily we are moving at the end of the school year to a better school district. I really hope they get things in gear.

I love this school......Teachers are wonderful......The only complaint I have is about the assistant principal AMBER BEAMON COOK, she is very mean with kids...! She think's that she is the wife of BARACK OBAMA.

Drop off and pick up is extremely difficult and they yell at parents for simply trying to ensure their child's safety. It's disappointing that they do not have a better plan for the little ones getting into and out of the school.

my daughter attended pre-k in north euless elementary school and now she is in kindergarten in another school, and i feel there nothing new to learn in kindergarten, as her teacher in Pre-k, taught her alot, and put her in a level that make me feel i should have her start first grade right away.

My son attended tis school from 1st-6th grade. Every teacher he had communicated well with me and went the extra mile to ensure he was on the right track.

Last modified North Euless Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.