Euless, TX

North Euless Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2014
The school itself is great however there are a few areas that could use some attention. I was not please when my daughter came home with lice. When I spoke to the school about it, they informed me that they no longer send kids who have lice home, nor check all the students in the class. They also don't send a courtesy letter to parents at least letting them know there is a case of lice. If I would've gotten a letter from the school about a case in the classroom I would've been checking constantly. Another thing is she buys her lunch, she had $4 and the lunches are $2.30... she wanted water instead of milk and they told her she didn't have enough money. How is water more than $1.70? Luckily we are moving at the end of the school year to a better school district. I really hope they get things in gear.

North Euless Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2014
Drop off and pick up is extremely difficult and they yell at parents for simply trying to ensure their child's safety. It's disappointing that they do not have a better plan for the little ones getting into and out of the school.

Posted August 31, 2011
my daughter attended pre-k in north euless elementary school and now she is in kindergarten in another school, and i feel there nothing new to learn in kindergarten, as her teacher in Pre-k, taught her alot, and put her in a level that make me feel i should have her start first grade right away.

North Euless Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2011
My son attended tis school from 1st-6th grade. Every teacher he had communicated well with me and went the extra mile to ensure he was on the right track.

Posted June 10, 2011
My Child attended this school during Kindergarden and First Grade. We have moved to another school since, but this year was his last year at North Euless. The teachers are wonderful and the principal was very interactive with the partents! A wonderful school to attend!

North Euless Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2009
North Euless is a very poor school with the teachers lousy attitudes, but you have seen nothing so bad yet untill your kids get to the JR. HIGHSCHOOLabsolutley THE worst school in the entire HEB area.

Posted July 30, 2009
I have had no problems with North Euless. They have accepted my daughters with open arms. My daughters are involved in the Suzuki Strings program, which HEB ISD is the only district in the DFW Metroplex offering this program. They have many other programs that the children can be involved in. The school is rated Exemplary and my daughter was commended in both reading and math. My older is also in the gifted and talented. All this and her enjoying the school itself. My younger hasn't had the chance to partake in all her sisters activities, but she has only been there for K. They hold the students and the parents accountable, which is how it should be. This is not happening in all schools, so those are the school systems that will reflect negatively. I'm out of room, so I need to end this. Great School and Great School District.

North Euless Elementary School 3

Posted November 27, 2008
My son attended North Euless for 2 years and I found his experience as well as my own to be horrible. I would agree that the school places a lot of effort on Taks and discipline - this has to be the reason that the school and district are rated so highly. Having dealt very closely with 2 teachers and the principal I was less than impressed with their concern with my child's overall well being. I actually moved on purpose to take him out of the school. I rate it average because I believe that the school provides an opportunity for learning. The environment to me was not conducive to taking advantage of that opportunity. There is a lot more negative feedback than positive - I just believe that kids need a balance of the two.

North Euless Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2008

North Euless Elementary School 2

Posted February 25, 2008
My kids attended for almost a year. Liked the school, had a problem with teacher's attitude towards my kid and other students. Raised my concerns to principle. Asked that I remain annonymous. Principle gave information to teacher. Had no idea until I found out. The principle said I should be rest assured that my kid will not get singled out. Not happy with this. Overall, the school is okay.

North Euless Elementary School
1101 Denton Drive, Euless, TX  76039
Last modified North Euless Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Euless Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top