Euless, TX

Posted March 26, 2015
Awesome school my son is 5 and goes for less then 3 hours a day in the prek program and is almost reading!

North Euless Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2015
We haven't had a great experience here. They de-enrolled my son because he came down with strep on his first day of Kindergarten. As if it wasn't devastating enough to miss the romanticized "first day of school" we returned to find they de-enrolled him due to someone not passing on the message of his absence, despite the fact that I had called. Then they lost my kindergarten son, second week of school. His teacher has missed a ton of school throughout the year now. No one seems to be able to spell my son's name correctly, and it's not a difficult name. You would think the teacher would at least make an effort to learn how to spell it. Drop-off and pick-up are a nightmare. Administration can be combative if you have a complaint or something to address. As the year went on, it got a little more smooth, but overall I feel like we would have had a more positive experience somewhere else. All my friends ADORE their kindergarten teachers, and mine seems hardly involved, and my son doesn't think much of her. I guess it has been a good experience in learning to respect elders, even if you don't care for them.

North Euless Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2014
The school itself is great however there are a few areas that could use some attention. I was not please when my daughter came home with lice. When I spoke to the school about it, they informed me that they no longer send kids who have lice home, nor check all the students in the class. They also don't send a courtesy letter to parents at least letting them know there is a case of lice. If I would've gotten a letter from the school about a case in the classroom I would've been checking constantly. Another thing is she buys her lunch, she had $4 and the lunches are $2.30... she wanted water instead of milk and they told her she didn't have enough money. How is water more than $1.70? Luckily we are moving at the end of the school year to a better school district. I really hope they get things in gear.

North Euless Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2014
I love this school......Teachers are wonderful......The only complaint I have is about the assistant principal AMBER BEAMON COOK, she is very mean with kids...! She think's that she is the wife of BARACK OBAMA.

North Euless Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2014
Drop off and pick up is extremely difficult and they yell at parents for simply trying to ensure their child's safety. It's disappointing that they do not have a better plan for the little ones getting into and out of the school.

Posted August 31, 2011
my daughter attended pre-k in north euless elementary school and now she is in kindergarten in another school, and i feel there nothing new to learn in kindergarten, as her teacher in Pre-k, taught her alot, and put her in a level that make me feel i should have her start first grade right away.

North Euless Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2011
My son attended tis school from 1st-6th grade. Every teacher he had communicated well with me and went the extra mile to ensure he was on the right track.

Posted June 10, 2011
My Child attended this school during Kindergarden and First Grade. We have moved to another school since, but this year was his last year at North Euless. The teachers are wonderful and the principal was very interactive with the partents! A wonderful school to attend!

Posted June 23, 2010
My Child attends this school, and just completed his Kindergarten year. The teachers were amazing, and more than willing to answer any questions my husband and I had. The school activites included everyone and were very educational. The staff was amazing, and the principal was very involved. Over all this school was great, and I can't wait to continue our son's next couple years here!

North Euless Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2009
North Euless is a very poor school with the teachers lousy attitudes, but you have seen nothing so bad yet untill your kids get to the JR. HIGHSCHOOLabsolutley THE worst school in the entire HEB area.

North Euless Elementary School
1101 Denton Drive, Euless, TX  76039
Last modified North Euless Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Euless Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top