Euless, TX

Posted May 28, 2014
I would like to point out something! All the FIVE and FOUR star ratings are from when SEE had a different staff! The new Staff TEACHER, PRINCIPLES, are a big issue now!

South Euless Elementary School 3

Posted December 10, 2013
Overall the school is great but one of the teacher Mrs .Machum was so rude with my child she passed some remarks and I am surprised that how a teacher bullying a kid.overall principal and vice principal are great.

South Euless Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2013
My kids school is South Euless Elementary. I am sad to say that although we still have some fantastic teachers who show us heart, support, and education - the "excitment feel" is no longer in the school. That comes from the school leadership position. There is no comraderie or team feel any longer. Sad - because this school has had it in the past in bucket fulls. Hats off to the teachers.

Posted August 07, 2013
This is the best school around!! with excellent teachers. A very nice Principal, and people is really friendly, besides the school has violin teacher!!

Posted August 05, 2013
Great School....Principle leadership... very nice and great Teachers .... My kids been with this school for about 6 years so far, and I don't have any problem ....

Posted June 10, 2013
We removed our son from this school 2 years ago when we discovered that he didn't grasp the concept of simple addition. We discovered that their idea of teaching math was to draw a picture and tell how you *felt* about your answer. In a meeting with the principal we learned that he considered the school a success because ONLY 68% of his students were in tutoring. He also told me they didn't have enough time to teach the students everything. I found that humorous because the school day is the same length as it was 35 years ago when I was in 2nd grade. Since removing our son from this school he now writes in cursive, has been to math olympics, competed in the regional spelling bee, and completed a 6 week long project (history of texas) just to get the long list started. Sending your child to this school is borderline abuse and you are doing them absolutely no favors. We absolutely think private school is the best way to go but short of that I beg you, please do not send your kids here.

Posted June 04, 2013
South Euless is an amazing, unusual place. I selected this school for my sons because of the excellent curriculum and loving environment. I have never seen a school where the teachers work so hard to ensure that every student's needs are met. This is a very diverse campus and all of the students/families are extremely respectful of one another. One thing I really liked about this campus was their emphasis placed not only on academics, but also on building exceptional character. If you want to transfer to this school, be prepared because this school is often "full" because so many children are on waiting lists trying to get i! You will love the teachers,,, and they will love your children!

Posted May 31, 2013
South Euless is an excellent school! The leadership and teaching staff have the student's best interest at heart. I am proud to say that my children attended this school.

Posted May 30, 2013
Lacks direction, no true leadership, very unfriendly office staff, and too overcrowded. Seek Wilshire, more better all around.

South Euless Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2013
This is by far the best school my children have attended. We moved here from Arlington and even the best school in Arlington isn't as great as South Euless. I love the structure, the anti-bullying methods that teachers use and for the first time ever, my son who is now in 5th grade has scored near perfect on his TAKS exams. I am a Dr. and my husband is an IT Specialist, so education is something we take seriously. I recommend this school, however, there are a few things that I've had concerns with, but my husband and I addressed our concerns. The main thing being assigned seating during lunch time. Students are not allowed to sit with their friends during lunch or their siblings during breakfast, which is upsetting. In addition, they expect students to clean the lunch rooms and wash the tables for them and that is not a child's job! They pay cafeteria personnel for this and should expect them to do their job. Overall, I do like this school academically.

South Euless Elementary School
605 South Main Street, Euless, TX  76040
Last modified South Euless Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Euless Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top