Posted November 18, 2013
I have twins who are sophomores at THS. Both are involved in extracurricular activies. Both are honor roll students. But what has impressed me the most is the dedication of the teachers. As a parent I encourage other parents to communicate with your children's teachers. They are there to help you and your child but you have to make an effort. Get involved! When my daughter had a special need the vice-principal came forward and gave his time and resources to help her. I have never seen such dedication and will always be grateful. And it wasn't just once but continues. My son's grade was falling in English but with a single email to his teacher I received a phone call back and an offer of tutoring to help him pull his grade up. This was on her time. Thank you very much!! Parents, it's that easy. Just show you are interested. The end result are kids that are doing well in school, which after all, is what we all want. Very thankful parent

Posted November 15, 2013
My school is the best. I loved my teachers, student body and everything about it. #1!!

Posted June 17, 2013
Trinity was the school from which I graduated years ago, but I have continued to watch it as I am a Bedford resident and the four students in the adjacent homes have attended THS. It is the definition of "diversity" and yet it exceeds the state and national standards in almost every single way! Not only are the sports teams exceptional, but the extracurricular activities are excellent and surprisingly unique. It's a "real world" school in that the student population is so diverse that those who attend Trinity will have a head start in dealing with a variety of races, nationalities, cultures, and religions long before they graduate. If you are a parent, you've chosen a great school for your daughters and sons.

Trinity High School 4

Posted June 17, 2011
Trinity is a wonderful school that is focused on education and team spirit. Students have pride in their school and Teachers are dedicated to education.

Trinity High School 2

Posted July 27, 2010
If your child has any aspirations about Baseball......do not send him to this school. You must be in the IB program to get any where with academics.

Posted July 06, 2010
Trinity is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are wonderful and seem to really care about teaching and caring for the students. The pride that the students, alumni and community show towards Trinity shows what a wonderful school it really is.

Trinity High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My five children graduated from Trinity and all are very accomplished...besides Trinity has a terrific football team and Euless loves Trinity.

Posted June 29, 2009
I love Trinity. My son recently graduated from Trinity High School. He attended 10-12 and I was very impressed with the teachers, counselors and staff. There was this one teacher Mr. Montelago (not sure the spelling) that encouraged my son when everyone else had pretty much given up on him. His counselor found ways for him to earn the most credits in the amount of time he had remaining in school, signed him up for co-op so he could earn more credits. Even down the last trimester - his teachers would call me if he was missing an assignment. They do everything to help their students succeed. They work with the students and parents...I don't know where he would be if he had not been at Trinity. They truly care about the kids.

Posted March 21, 2009
Collage preparation is great at this school, there are long term planning for the kids that want it. AP and IB programs available.

Posted February 03, 2009

Trinity High School
500 North Industrial Boulevard, Euless, TX  76039
Last modified Trinity High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top