Charles Baxter J High School 4

Posted May 03, 2013
Good school. The school is now Baxter Jr. High. Opened in 2010. A lot of positive changes. Overall good school.

Charles Baxter J High School 1

Posted February 15, 2010

Charles Baxter J High School 5

Posted October 06, 2009
Teacher Quality is the star here

Posted June 08, 2006
Everman is a fierce school.. I attended it both of my Jr high years in the Honors classes. Don't get me wrong it has some AMAZING teachers and staff, but there are fights often and behavior is terrible in about 60% of the students. Although Everman is not my 1st school of choice I did get a good education there..

Posted May 25, 2006

Charles Baxter J High School 2

Posted March 14, 2006
Everman JH is a rough school. Most of the teachers are dedicated professionals but the level of parental involvement stinks. This leads to many children with horrible behavior problems. This takes the teacher's time and attention away from the students that are doing what they are supposed to do. The adminstration wants to make big changes academically and behaviorally. I'm not sure that dramatic changes will be made given the climate of the community. These kids are entirely capable of succeeding. However, the school (specifically the teachers) are asked to do too much in order to make up for the students' lack of basic skills, academic and behavioral.

Charles Baxter J High School 4

Posted December 12, 2005
My Children have had really great teachers at Everman Junior high And have had all the extra activities they needed

Posted May 09, 2005

Charles Baxter J High School 0

Posted August 16, 2004
Today was my daughter's first day attending this school. As I walked in with her to her homeroom I was thuroghly impressed with the principal, and one of the coaches there. Every kid that they saw whether they were walking with a parent or not they were made to tuck their shirts and or blouses into their pants or skirts. It appears that they will tolerate no mess from anyone. And I as a parent can appreciate a school that enforces discipline.

Charles Baxter J High School 0

Posted January 07, 2004
I'm a student at this school and it's only been my first year here. I just have to say it's a wonderful Jr. High.

Charles Baxter J High School
3038 Shelby Road, Everman, TX  76140
Last modified Charles Baxter J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Baxter J High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top