Posted November 18, 2014
Our family loves MIS! The teachers and administration really care about the students. Our kids get an excellent education at a tremendous value, and we have met so many good people through MIS.
5 people found this helpful

Posted November 18, 2014
We absolutely love Mary Immaculate School. My husband and I are not from Texas and we were concerned about finding a good school with good values and an overall school community that cared about education and children. We have found that in MIS and much more. The teachers and staff truly care about my girls and they know my children by name. The teachers are seasoned professionals with hearts of gold. I love that my children have an opportunity to learn in a Catholic environment, to be challenged and supported as they grow into well rounded children capable of doing anything their heart desire. I also love that the parents are active in the MIS community and I feel like I have an extended community who care about my girls.
3 people found this helpful

Posted November 18, 2014
My fifth child just started Kindergarden at MIS. We have been there for over 10 years and have been thoroughly impressed and happy with the school, community, staff, and parish. MIS has a very well rounded community that serves all and is very welcoming. From religion to academics, I believe that it would be difficult to find a better school that has the same opportunities as MIS. I look forward to the next 8 years and the future Catholic education of my older children.

Posted November 18, 2014
I have two children at Mary Immaculate School. I attend Mary Immaculate Church regularly. Mary Immaculate School and Church has seamlessly integrated a seamless curriculum that has advanced my children's learning while allowing them to also grow spiritually. The parent volunteer organizations are second to none. They make the events fun and welcoming for our family. This is an extremely well rounded educational experience in a loving environment.

Posted November 17, 2014
I love this school! Mary Immaculate School (MIS) is not shiny and new, but the teachers, staff, and community are incomparable and that's what really matters. The school is affordable, family-oriented, and structured by a collaborative effort between faculty, staff, students, and parents who promote high virtuous and academic standards. All of the kids know each other and the older kids look out for the younger ones. You will always be greeted with a smile - making you feel welcome comes naturally. I can genuinely say we have been blessed by MIS! This is more than a school, it is a family.
9 people found this helpful

Posted November 17, 2014
All 4 of my kids have attended MIS class of 2006, 08, 10 and one who is still a student future class of 2016 Mary Immaculate has been and is a great learning environment for all my children its challenging but helped prepare them for a rigorous High school environment which ultimately prepared them for college where they are flourishing, the teachers are great about communicating with the parents and they are always available to help the students when they need it, it has been a nourishing community not only for my children but for myself and my husband as well we are proud to be part of the Mustang community!!
9 people found this helpful

Posted November 17, 2014
Our children started kindergarten at MIS. We have been very pleased with the teachers and curriculum, especially with the religious foundation. The teachers (who have been at MIS for several years), take an interest in each one of their students and want them to succeed. When one of our children needed a little extra help in reading/phonics, the teachers and vice principle were very involved to make sure our child was put on the right path for success.
5 people found this helpful

Posted November 17, 2014
MIS is a community based on family and faith coming together to educate our children. We have top notch educators who are teaching and inspiring our children to become their very best while always keeping Christ as their center. Our son is growing intellectually, spiritually, physically and in leadership skills. MIS is partnering with us (his parents) in helping him grow into a good man and good citizen. We could not be happier at Mary Immaculate and are looking forward to sending our youngest to kindergarten in 2016.
6 people found this helpful

Mary Immaculate Catholic School 1

Posted October 03, 2014
Honestly I truly believe the good reviews are made by the staff to trick people into thinking it is a good school in which no way in hell it is I despise this school and every kid that went there I know for a fact hated it to its very core.

Posted April 30, 2014
MIS is truly a wonderful school with dedicated staff and a challenging curriculum. This is our son's first year at this school and it truly feels like being part of a family. They offer so many experiences and programs he could not get anywhere else. It is very family oriented and offer many events that include the whole family. My favorite is the monthly service project where the children bring in items to help local charities. Principal Krause is an outstanding leader. I am so glad we found MIS and look forward to the next 7 years!
4 people found this helpful

Mary Immaculate Catholic School
14032 Dennis Ln, Farmers Branch, TX  75234
Last modified Mary Immaculate Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mary Immaculate Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top