K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 09, 2015
The teachers at Mary Immaculate School in Farmers Branch are the best part of this wonderful school They are all amazing gifts from God, sent by Him to be angels among us. One in particular has a special place in all of our hearts; her name is Cindy Nicodemus. She has high expectations for each one of her students and they rise to that level. You can always tell the students who had Mrs.Nicodemus as a teacher by their behavior and respect for others. Keep up the good work Mrs. Nicodeus. We love you!!

Posted March 06, 2015
We have had a great experience at MIS. We have been pleased with the level of academics and the educational growth of our children. More importantly, we love the teachers, who show a deep care for the children who are entrusted to their care.

Posted December 09, 2014
Sending our 6 children to Mary Immaculate is a choice and has been our privilege for the past 21 years. Our youngest will be graduating in 2016. Mary Immaculate has a great academic program and prepares the students well for High School. All of our older children have gone on to attend Catholic High Schools in the area. Mary Immaculate has a truly nurturing atmosphere and you really do feel that you are part of a family.

Posted November 18, 2014
Our family loves MIS! The teachers and administration really care about the students. Our kids get an excellent education at a tremendous value, and we have met so many good people through MIS.

Posted November 18, 2014
We absolutely love Mary Immaculate School. My husband and I are not from Texas and we were concerned about finding a good school with good values and an overall school community that cared about education and children. We have found that in MIS and much more. The teachers and staff truly care about my girls and they know my children by name. The teachers are seasoned professionals with hearts of gold. I love that my children have an opportunity to learn in a Catholic environment, to be challenged and supported as they grow into well rounded children capable of doing anything their heart desire. I also love that the parents are active in the MIS community and I feel like I have an extended community who care about my girls.

Posted November 18, 2014
We could not be more satisfied with our experience at MIS. Our older daughter just graduated from MIS in May and she has made a smooth transition into a CFBISD high school. She is excelling both academically and socially. Our son is a sixth grader who loves his school, teachers and friends. My husband and I are so very thankful for our school community.

Posted November 18, 2014
My fifth child just started Kindergarden at MIS. We have been there for over 10 years and have been thoroughly impressed and happy with the school, community, staff, and parish. MIS has a very well rounded community that serves all and is very welcoming. From religion to academics, I believe that it would be difficult to find a better school that has the same opportunities as MIS. I look forward to the next 8 years and the future Catholic education of my older children.

Posted November 18, 2014
I have two children at Mary Immaculate School. I attend Mary Immaculate Church regularly. Mary Immaculate School and Church has seamlessly integrated a seamless curriculum that has advanced my children's learning while allowing them to also grow spiritually. The parent volunteer organizations are second to none. They make the events fun and welcoming for our family. This is an extremely well rounded educational experience in a loving environment.

Posted November 17, 2014
I love this school! Mary Immaculate School (MIS) is not shiny and new, but the teachers, staff, and community are incomparable and that's what really matters. The school is affordable, family-oriented, and structured by a collaborative effort between faculty, staff, students, and parents who promote high virtuous and academic standards. All of the kids know each other and the older kids look out for the younger ones. You will always be greeted with a smile - making you feel welcome comes naturally. I can genuinely say we have been blessed by MIS! This is more than a school, it is a family.

Posted November 17, 2014
All 4 of my kids have attended MIS class of 2006, 08, 10 and one who is still a student future class of 2016 Mary Immaculate has been and is a great learning environment for all my children its challenging but helped prepare them for a rigorous High school environment which ultimately prepared them for college where they are flourishing, the teachers are great about communicating with the parents and they are always available to help the students when they need it, it has been a nourishing community not only for my children but for myself and my husband as well we are proud to be part of the Mustang community!!

Mary Immaculate Catholic School
14032 Dennis Ln, Farmers Branch, TX  75234
Last modified Mary Immaculate Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mary Immaculate Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top