Bad
Good

I enrolled my children in Ferris ISD after several bad experiences with other public and charter ISDs. I have been very impressed with the professionalism and dedication I have seen in all campuses. My child has struggled to fit in and be successful at other schools, and he has done well at Ferris Junior High. The teachers are great about communicating with parents and the principal has a true open door policy and cares deeply for all her students. Ferris Junior High is a great place!!!

I just got out of Ferris Jr high it is the best school there is we have great opportunities in the school or our own crate of arts programs the school is also well budgeted well-managed school and they get whatever they need and do what they can and we also help by trying our best just to make sure we pass and will Succeed in life they do there best to prepare us for what life has ahead

We have been in Ferris for a couple of years and we will be moving because of the ISD, the students are not treated fairly. Ferris is lacking parent & teacher support of it's children. Out of 20 teachers I have met over the past 2 years only a couple of them have had positive additudes and truly like their jobs, the rest are there simply to collect a check. My daughters at least once week ask when we are moving??? To me that says it all.

Last modified Ferris J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.