Ferris, TX

Posted August 13, 2013
I just got out of Ferris Jr high it is the best school there is we have great opportunities in the school or our own crate of arts programs the school is also well budgeted well-managed school and they get whatever they need and do what they can and we also help by trying our best just to make sure we pass and will Succeed in life they do there best to prepare us for what life has ahead

Ferris J High School 0

Posted March 23, 2009
We have been in Ferris for a couple of years and we will be moving because of the ISD, the students are not treated fairly. Ferris is lacking parent & teacher support of it's children. Out of 20 teachers I have met over the past 2 years only a couple of them have had positive additudes and truly like their jobs, the rest are there simply to collect a check. My daughters at least once week ask when we are moving??? To me that says it all.

Ferris J High School 3

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted January 05, 2006
- a staff
Level of parental involvement is lacking. Good curriculum with art, music, sports, sports history, theater as good electives.

Posted October 31, 2005
- a former student

Ferris J High School 2

Posted October 25, 2004
My son was a student at Ferris Junior High. I don't think kids are treated fair. Not all teachers have the kids best interest. I think the school should notify parents of what is really going on and not hide it.

Ferris J High School 3

Posted May 20, 2004
I believe there is room for improvement on all levels at this school. Whether it is academics, staff or extracurricular activities. Some teachers truly do care about all the students and others are just there. Principal is great. Coaches leave much to be desired.

Posted March 22, 2004
Ferris Jr. High is a good school. However, I do think that FJH is a school that needs improvement in all areas. More teachers need to reinforce the positive in the kids whether it be in academics or sports. I believe that you get back from the kids what you put into them. We have some great teachers as well as great kids at FJH. I just don't think the kids are taught how to excell with pride for their school! We need that real winning attitude back at Ferris to get the community involved as well. Go Jackets!

Posted February 25, 2004
The staff at Ferris JH truly cares about the students. I know my kids are in a safe, loving environment when at the JH.

Ferris J High School
P O Box 459, Ferris, TX  75125
Last modified Ferris J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferris J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top