Bad
Good

I have a daughter who just completed the 5th grade and is moving onto middle school this coming school year (2016-2017). I also have a daughter with Autism who is in the Special Education classes. The teachers and staff here are nothing short of amazing. I can't say enough good things about the Special Education teachers and staff. They truly make a difference not only in the student's lives but the lives of the family. FME is a God send. We moved within FME school zone purposely so she could attend this school!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The staff at this school are nothing short of amazing human beings and teachers. Both of my daughters love their teachers. Educational goals are very important for each grade and student.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The students at this campus are educated about peers with special needs be it Autism or Down Syndrome. They give our special kiddos as much time with Neuro-typical peers as much as possible which makes not only a difference in the child who has special needs but also to the children that see these kids are kids just like them but with different challenges.

We have 2 children at this school and have been here since 2008. We have loved all the teachers my kids have had over the years. Great leadership at this school. I believe they are way above the learning curve here.

We have 2 children in this school and highly recommend it. In fact our oldest started with speech therapy here before she ever attended. She is also dyslexic and the school was able to diagnose it and now she has been attending special classes which has helped her tremendously. Fabulous teachers and staff.

All of the teachers our two sons have been great. They really go the extra mile to develop special relationships with the kids. The only bad things I have to say about the school is about the principal. Way over the top with some of her rules, especially the more I talk to more parents with kids in other nearby schools. She is not good about trying to get parents involved when problems do come up.

Smaller school than others in LISD. Great teachers and a fabulous, fair principal. Couldn't ask for better!

I have had a child at this school for the past 12 years. Our oldest just started his first year of college at Northwestern Univ. One of the best colleges in the nation and the foundation of his education was made at Flower Mound Elem. I love this school and it's teachers. It may be one of the oldest schools and in one of the oldest neighborhoods, but it educates their students as well as schools in more afluent areas. My youngest has 3 years to go and I am confident she will be just as prepared and well educated as her older brother and sister. The faculty welcomes parent involvement and want you to be part of your child's education.

Excellent school great resources, competent teacher - Principal can be a bit over the top with rules

thsi has been a great school for both of my children

Last modified Flower Mound Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.