Flower Mound, TX

Posted February 09, 2013
We have 2 children at this school and have been here since 2008. We have loved all the teachers my kids have had over the years. Great leadership at this school. I believe they are way above the learning curve here.

Posted March 22, 2012
We have 2 children in this school and highly recommend it. In fact our oldest started with speech therapy here before she ever attended. She is also dyslexic and the school was able to diagnose it and now she has been attending special classes which has helped her tremendously. Fabulous teachers and staff.

Flower Mound Elementary School 3

Posted November 01, 2011
All of the teachers our two sons have been great. They really go the extra mile to develop special relationships with the kids. The only bad things I have to say about the school is about the principal. Way over the top with some of her rules, especially the more I talk to more parents with kids in other nearby schools. She is not good about trying to get parents involved when problems do come up.

Posted November 01, 2010
Smaller school than others in LISD. Great teachers and a fabulous, fair principal. Couldn't ask for better!

Posted September 28, 2010
I have had a child at this school for the past 12 years. Our oldest just started his first year of college at Northwestern Univ. One of the best colleges in the nation and the foundation of his education was made at Flower Mound Elem. I love this school and it's teachers. It may be one of the oldest schools and in one of the oldest neighborhoods, but it educates their students as well as schools in more afluent areas. My youngest has 3 years to go and I am confident she will be just as prepared and well educated as her older brother and sister. The faculty welcomes parent involvement and want you to be part of your child's education.

Posted October 03, 2009
Excellent school great resources, competent teacher - Principal can be a bit over the top with rules

Posted October 03, 2008
thsi has been a great school for both of my children

Posted December 23, 2007
This school is the best. The staff is excellent and they care so much about the students. The new principal, Mrs. Nurre, is just great. Really picked up after the other principal left.

Posted September 10, 2007
This school is excellent. It encourages the highest level of parent involvement and the staff is committed to providing the children an environment for optimal growth. Our son has special needs and his teacher is incredibly patient and caring with him. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 12, 2005
FME is an excellent school with wonderful, experienced teachers. Most teachers there have 10 yrs+ experience in the field and it shows. The new music teacher is excellent and has raised the level of the music programs tremendously. The administrative staff comes across very professional to me. I don't see to many parents attending the PTA meetings (unless their kids happen to be performing in a program after the PTA meeting). So there could be some improvement in that area. Otherwise, I highly recommend this school.

Flower Mound Elementary School
4101 Churchill Drive, Flower Mound, TX  75028
Last modified Flower Mound Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flower Mound Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top