Fort Worth, TX

Seminary Hills Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
The teachers are in touch with the parents with any issues even when the child is exceeding they let you know. I have never had a school so organized and in touch as I have this school. We need many more like this for our children to succeed!

Seminary Hills Park Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2010
Three out of my four children went to this school. They loved it! The teachers made learning fun for the kids and they were never bored. I loved the family nights and school performances. The teachers always made sure that I was kept informed about my children's progress. The people in the office always had a friendly smile on their faces. I would definitely recommend this school.

Seminary Hills Park Elementary School 3

Posted September 17, 2009

Seminary Hills Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2005
My husband and I met with the principal, who was very nice and seemed to be very concerned about her school. What concerned us most was that the new playground being built is open to the community as well as the school children with no fencing. We are still researching this.

Seminary Hills Park Elementary School
5037 Townsend Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76115
Last modified Seminary Hills Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seminary Hills Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top