Fort Worth, TX

Ed Willkie Middle School 4

Posted October 22, 2013
We are new to the area and so far my boys are liking this school. The teachers are really great and I love the weekly progress reports. So, keep up the great work Ed Willkie!!!

Ed Willkie Middle School

Posted December 11, 2009
This school provided positive feedback if I made a one hundred on a test or if I just passed it. The teachers here know there stuff and I love it here!

Posted November 19, 2009
I think that this school is superb

Posted November 11, 2009
I love Willkie so much! I'm in 6th grade and its been fun learning about so many different things. The teachers go the extra mile for us to succeed and this 6 weeks we got 93% passing on report cards. That's the best in the district! Enough said. Go Badgers!

Posted August 11, 2009
This school is highly recommended my me. My child is going into 7th grade and last year he had a ball. Great campus!!

Ed Willkie Middle School
6129 Texas Shiner Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Ed Willkie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ed Willkie Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top