Bad
Good

Glen Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2014
This school is ok. Not the best by far. The teachers are mediocre, office staff is rude, and principal is unreachable. My daughter had many issues with bullies and I had to hassell the office people to have someone return my call. I never once spoke with the principal. I ended up speaking with the teachers. The only teacher that has stood out to me so far is Mrs. Allen a kindergarten teacher at this school.

Glen Park Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
I have been a teacher here at Glen Park for over a decade. I have seen some great teachers come and go. I love teaching at this school because we have the best parents and the best staff in Fort Worth. There are times that we get tired and stressed but our students are always first in our hearts and in our minds. We work for the kids because we want to make sure they excel i everything they set out to do. I love this school and with a new principal I know we can only get better. Go Glen Park!

Glen Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2013
This school is terrible! The Principle does not care about students or parents. Ive heard teachers and staff yell at the children and say that they are tired of them. There's so much favoritism, racism, and prejudice from the teachers. Unacceptable amounts of children are being retained. There teacher student ratio is 26 to 1. They have 2nd grade in the outside portables instead of 5th grade. I don't think that's very safe.

Glen Park Elementary School

Posted April 29, 2009
The best school of Fort Wort with the best Principal and staff. All kids are happy.

Glen Park Elementary School 5

Posted May 02, 2007
Teachers are great and work very hard to provide one on one learning in the classroom. My daughter viviana's teacher ms. D and ms. chaka make good impressions on her.

Glen Park Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2005
the school is ok but the teacher need to take out more time with the kids.

Glen Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2004
Great school and great staff that are always very involved with our children's education.

Glen Park Elementary School
3601 Pecos Street, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified Glen Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.