Fort Worth, TX

Posted July 15, 2014
WM Green is a great school. I know most good reviews are from parents or faculty that are still there. I unfortunately have to change my sons school because we're moving. I feel my son excelled wonderfully at this school. Ms. Woodard and Ms. Rangel are excellent in the Pre-k department. Just watching the faculty interact with the students makes you feel like they are at home and safe. I've nvr seen a campus worker give as much effort encouraging kids and hyping them up for the day as Mr. Hodge does. Hate that I can't keep my son there.

Posted August 30, 2013
W.M.Green is a great school. Both my children go there and the teachers are super friendly and helpful . I love the staff , and they have helped my daughter so much with her reading issues. I to agree that the traffic situation is horrific I chose to park and walk to pick up my kids. Its easier and safer that way.

W M Green Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2013
W M Green Elementary School is a great school for learning. the only thing I worry about is the street congestion. getting the kids in and out in cast of an emergency. that's a city of fort worth problem, but the school is a great school.Street improvemts are needed to better help the staff at W M Green continue to do the Great Job that they are doing... Concern Parent for all!!! Parents please call 8173927255 The City Of Fort Worth an voice your concerns about the street conditions at this school. Thank you all.

Posted December 23, 2009

W M Green Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2009
i went to this school in as of 3 years ago and it was really great. Teachers are great and so are the programs there.I participated in cheer leading and many other things it was great.

W M Green Elementary School 4

W M Green Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2003

W M Green Elementary School
4612 David Strickland Road, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified W M Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W M Green Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top