Fort Worth, TX

Posted November 23, 2014
This had to be about the worst school in the Fort Worth Isd staff isn't as caring as other schools and I have had my children at Daggett Elm and South Hills High and those two are a great school great teachers and staff not Green Briar

Posted November 16, 2014
They let my child walk off campus after school, and no one could find her. Fortunately she was waiting on the steps of our home. They have absolutely NO organization with picking up students.

Posted March 26, 2014
Horrible school!!! I moved my child from this school and it was the best decision I made as a parent. My son went from failing to making 80's and 90's at his new school. The teachers down talked my son and told him wasn't going to pass.

Posted January 17, 2014
Greenbriar Elementary has severe traffice problems. My grandkids go there and boy has this school changed from when my boys went there in the eighties. The principal is not interested in what you have to say. We will be getting my grandkids out of that school , I feel sorry for the teachers

Posted September 13, 2013
My kids go to A.M Pate Elementary and i truly hate this school. We are trying to get our kids transferred to a better school.

Posted February 05, 2013
My child was very behind when we finally decided to switch schools At the new school I finally realized what a good decision me and my husband had made My child has soared beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. It has taken almost a full school year of extra reading classes and tutoring to help undo what Greenbriar had let happen. Every single time I questioned why my child seemed behind it was swept under the rug, Even doing tons at home never seemed to catch up.Now I know it's because the standards for all the students are not high I know what they mean now when people say they were just passing a child along Now my child's average is awesome I couldn't be more pleased!! I also asked at Greenbriar for my child to be tested for dyslexia and was told that takes years and then my child would be placed in a special class away from everyone. it was very clear they didn't want to have anything to do with it Now my child is already been tested and approved for an overlay and is in extra reading classed and they have told me by the end of the year they hope to know if there is a problem. I truly feel they care for my child and do everything they can to help like a school SHOULD DO

Posted April 21, 2011
We just moved to the area almost a year now. My son went from a mostly A student to Ds and failing. Teachers in his grade are out a lot. When they do come back to school they do not seemed prepared for the week. I've tried to talk to the principal a couple of times, but she always seems more interested to talk to people she knows more. The office personel are not very polite or even caring. One day I could not find my son outside. I went in to the office for help. They didn't even care that a child could have been taken from their school. This is by far one of the worst schools to put your child in. I do have to say there is a teacher or two that does care and you are very lucky to have them if your child attends school there.

Greenbriar Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2011
I moved my daughter from Cicero(IL) and so far we are very pleased with the school. My daughter seems to be doing great in school, Loves it. And the first day in school her teacher told another little girl to go get a desk for her and she ran to get it, then all the children were happy specially cause this class had way more boys and my daughter was not another boy! Then one little girl ran towards her and gave her a Hugged and told her it was going to be OK and Welcomed her. So Cute. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful.

Greenbriar Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2009

Greenbriar Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2009
Greenbriar is awesome! Both of my children attend Greenbriar and they love the school, their teachers, and all the fun activities and programs the school offers throughout the year!!! As parents, my husband and I are pleased with the quality of education our children are receiving from teachers and staff who really care about children. Thank you, Greenbriar!

Greenbriar Elementary School
1605 Grady Lee Street, Fort Worth, TX  76134
Last modified Greenbriar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbriar Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top