Posted November 13, 2014
I am so glad that my grandchild moved to another school district this year. He had multiple problems at Meadowbrook that he doesn't seem to have now. This was a good school when my kids grew up in it but then again there was a wonderful principal that cared about the kids. I wish we could have cloned Mr. Ron McManus so he could have been there for ever.

Posted January 21, 2014
This is a school with interest only in the Hispanic students. The interests to correct multiple teachers in a single school year causing students to fall behind are NOT the fault of the parent, but school. The Principal seems to have a true lack of concern for a positive school experience by making comments of failing ethnic groups as the reason behind a failing school, versus enhancing the students and finding revenues to better academic growth. It is truly sickening to know that the Head of the school feels so terrible of a race of students and have voiced that they are hopeless, but makes a fuss about changes to make ESL students HAVING to learn English, due to the feeling they test better or however. This is a racially dysfunctional school leader and with this being the second year of her leading this school, grades have decreased with no one but the students suffering from. WHERE AND WHEN CAN WE CHANGE THE LACK OF ATTITUDE AND FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH STUDENTS NOT BEING PROPERLY EDUCATED. We need teachers and staffs that are NOT only present for a check and bring our students teachers whom have sincere care and concern for their education!

Meadowbrook Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2012
My son attended this school's PPCD program for a few months at the end of the 2012 school year. His teachers for the most part were good but there was very little feedback regarding his speech therapy or anything else going on for that matter. They became easily frustrated with his crying (part of his disability) & I was called often to come get him because of it. It was pulling teeth to find out what he worked on in speech & I never did actually get any real information. I'm thinking communication is a big problem with most FWISD schools so I'm sure this isn't anything out of the ordinary. They're probably so used to parents who don't care what's going on with their kids that they're not used to one who actually wants to be involved. He will be attending a different school in the district this year & I'm hoping to get more feedback this time around.

Posted May 13, 2012
i have had nothing but problems with this school from teachers to the principal to the lunch room ....not informing me of my sons failing grade which is state law .....theringe principal telling me to "google it" when asking for help on transfering him to a better school. my sons education is at a stand still at this school just pass him and let the next teacher worry about it....that attitude is why our children are suffer...not willing to help in any way losing paperwork or not notifing the correct people for special education it took me 9 mos to get anywhere because the principal didnt pass on the correct information....i do not advise sending your child to this "school"....i could go on but im sure you get the point....

Posted February 01, 2010
Its a GREAT School and the staff and Teachers always help out the parents and the CHILDREN as much as possible! They have done a lot for my niece and nephews while attending their school. I would like to thanks Ms. Pate for all your help with Monica and Jaime. Thanks MEADOWBROOK ELEMENTARY

Posted October 03, 2009
Meadowbrook loves kids. They work hard (too hard sometimes) to make sure they are doing all they can to help those children!

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted July 26, 2006

Meadowbrook Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2006

Posted September 21, 2005
This is a good school, the teachers are nice and keep you up to date with the students progress.

Meadowbrook Elementary School
4330 Meadowbrook Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76103
Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowbrook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top