Fort Worth, TX
Students enrolled: 1,160

Polytechnic High School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
This school is atrocious. There is little to no discipline of students. They use phones during class, and refuse to give them up when told to turn them over. They even play music during class and don't listen to the teachers. The administration doesn't back up the teachers. The students cut class and roam the hallways with no repurcussions from the administration. I honestly don't see how anyone can learn anything in this environment. This school should honestly be closed because there is nothing academically being accomplished here.

Posted May 31, 2012
1970 seniors RULE.congrats to good ol poly hi 100 years of public sercice this year.i hope to attend the big party oct.06,2012.be there or be square.

Polytechnic High School 3

Posted December 23, 2010
they really listen to the parent. i know as long as the parent is involved in the school the schools involved with you.

Posted March 17, 2010
Perfect school for my children!

Posted September 12, 2009
'When your here, your family' I am a senior this year and I am prond to be able to graduate from Poly because last school year there was so much pressure on our school. This is why our class last year had the most exceeded double digits gains on the TAKS scores. But it wasnt just us, it was all of the students who took the tests and said were going to make it. I'm proud to attend Poly and to be part of Poly's senior class of 2010!

Posted September 08, 2009
There is a palpable sense of success at Poly. The teachers and staff at Poly are passionate, dedicated, determined, inspiring: these people really care. The school has turned around immensely in recent years, as demonstrated not just by the newsworthy improvement in test scores, but in the devotion that students and staff demonstrate on campus each day. The principal has got a lot of heart, and keeps morale high. Students are motivated by him, and their teachers, to rise to meet each challenge coming their way. The public announcements every morning are motivational, featuring different people speaking to the students, sharing anecdotes about achieving goals and remaining dedicated. Great things are happening at this school.

Posted August 31, 2009
Im a senior this year at poly beeen going here since 9th grade and its an awsome school we can do anything if we put our minds to it

Posted July 17, 2009
I attended this great school this past school year. I was a sophmore then. I just want to say guest what ? We made it. All that hard work, effort, and confidence paid off on those test scores. So now what do all of you have to say out there about us. There is no where else I would rather be then Poly !!!!!!!!! We did it and, we'll do it again.

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted May 18, 2009
This is one of the best High Schools Ive been to. Nobody was 'preppy' everyone got along with everyone. It was so friendly. It is usually hard for me to make friends but this is the first and only school ive been able to walk through the front door and somebody talk to me. The teachers are great, I could go to them for anything and they helped me out with so much. After I moved from Ft. Worth I have been to some of what yall may call the best in Texas, but honestly I learned more at Poly than any other school.

Polytechnic High School
1300 Conner Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76105
Last modified Polytechnic High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Polytechnic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top