Bad
Good

This is my old high school and academically it is a great school. I graduated in 2002 one yr early. My class that I was suppose to graduate with 2003, we were the 1st high school to accomplish exemplary status for the TAAS test 2002. I was in the applied learning program, a college prep program. You can go far with what this school offers to assist their students to succeed. They have trade programs such as brick laying, autobody, welding just to name of few. Many students leave with careers under their belts or with all the neccessities to conquer their goals.

People were always talking wonders about this school, so I came. Since you have to apply to get in the kids try to stay in the school. There are some really responsible kids and good teachers. I also feel like the kids aren't mean, I haven't seen a single bully. Kids from all over Fort Worth come here. I had really great techers last year and I'm looking forward for another good year this year.

I'm a 2010 graduate of Trimble Tech HS and though I had a wonderful four years, I felt that Tech could've better prepared me for college. The efforts of the handful of intelligent, dedicated teachers I had the fortune of meeting are often hampered by administrative logistics or disinterested students. Aside from its fledging Advanced Placement program, which could still use some work as its effectiveness is compromised by the counselors' refusal to remove students who obviously cannot handle the workload, I doubt that a great deal of Tech's graduates are adequately prepared for college. That said, if a student has the drive and initiative to ask for help and seek out Tech's resources, it would make for an excellent high school experience.

I am a former student, I will tell you that my experiance at Tech was great, the social part, you do have lots of fun doing things with friends and doing extracur. activites, so most current students will say that it is a great school, but a present student having a great time will not be able to tell you if this is a good school or not because a 16 or 18 year old is mostly concerned about going out and having fun, I mean think about it, when you were that age, if you didn't get much homework and you still made 'A's wouldn't you love it too. As a former student looking back at this school, this was not somewhere that I would like to send my kids to school, not because of the students, but the adminstration,staff,and teachers. You are not prepared for college after high school.

I graduated class of 2008 and let me tell you a loved it. This school has so much to offer to students, opening doors for them that an a regular school wouldn't even an option. I was in the health and science department and it gave me so much to look forward to. I 100% recommend this school for any future students.

I graduated from Trimble Tech high school this year with the class of 2009. I love this school, and I know I made a wise choice by going here.

I just finished my freshman year at Tech and it was the best! The whole faculty is helpful and very friendly. This HS is #1 in DFW.

they have alot for the kids here. best school ever

Trimble Tech is the best school in the world. I love it here and i would never leave it. i met the greatest people who are my best friends!

Excellent staff and students. I am a sub and its my favorite school in FWISD.

Last modified Trimble Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.