Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

This school needs improvement. I purposely took my child out of the school on the third day after hearing over the intercom instruction for the colored boys, hispanics, colored girls, white boys, white girls etc. to do what ever the instructions were. Wow where do they do that at? The next year we decided to take our child back to that school because of the school she was going to was to far to drive and Maudrie Walton is our school district. As a concerned parent I have given my number to the teachers asking them to please call me if they even think they are having a issue with my child. I have tried to be involve with my child education. In response now the teacher wait until she is fed up and calls. The teacher does not even have the respect to call on the day the incident happens and I have to wait to the following week for a conference. Very unsatisfied with this school and the teacher!!!!!!!!

Last modified Maudrie Walton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.