Maudrie Walton Elementary School 2

Posted February 10, 2012
This school needs improvement. I purposely took my child out of the school on the third day after hearing over the intercom instruction for the colored boys, hispanics, colored girls, white boys, white girls etc. to do what ever the instructions were. Wow where do they do that at? The next year we decided to take our child back to that school because of the school she was going to was to far to drive and Maudrie Walton is our school district. As a concerned parent I have given my number to the teachers asking them to please call me if they even think they are having a issue with my child. I have tried to be involve with my child education. In response now the teacher wait until she is fed up and calls. The teacher does not even have the respect to call on the day the incident happens and I have to wait to the following week for a conference. Very unsatisfied with this school and the teacher!!!!!!!!

Maudrie Walton Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2005
The quality of academic programs at this school is excellent. You can not find a better school to lay the foundations the importance of education. The teachers there are truly concerned about the academic progress of their students. All of them go above and beyond for every child! The availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities is something different. The principal focuses so much on passing test and achieving good reviews for the school that he looses focus on what school should really be like for children. There is no music, very little art, no sports or other extracurricular activities. There should be less focus on testing and more focus given to these areas. As for parent involvement, a few parents are really concerned about the education of their children, but what parents really want and need is a change in this school's leadership. New Leadership; New School!

Maudrie Walton Elementary School
5816 Rickenbacker Place, Fort Worth, TX  76112
Last modified Maudrie Walton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maudrie Walton Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top