Fort Worth, TX

Posted May 19, 2014
Great school! Its not the principal nor the teachers, its the parents who always want to be right! Children's behaviors start at home, reprimand when needed, lecture your kids, and quit blaming the staff!!!

Posted May 02, 2012
The principle of Westcrrek (Ms. lovings, not capitalized on purpose) does not do her job! She is not but not producive with parents nor in correcting her staff. I wish I could give a -5 stars! HORRIBLE SCHOOL! DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE, NO JOKE PEOPLE! IF YOU LIVE IN THIS DISTRICT ...MOVE, IT WILL BE BETER FOR EVERYONE )-:

Posted May 02, 2012
Principle + Teachers = )-: Horrible experiences TWO years in a row. The elementary school leadership had to ALWAYS come in and handle the situation. Thank God for Jerry Moore! Now he in secondary school leadership and I'm sad.

Posted February 15, 2012
My two daughters Olivia Hall & Diamond Hall attend this school,we love it ! ,the teachers are very helpful and caring. They are really determined to help the children ! The teachers go out their way to help the children in every way,some of the outstanding teachers we've gotten to know Ms.Bailey,Mrs.bennett,Mrs.Jarmon,Mrs.Law,Mr.Gray the office personal councelors the secretaries etc are just too kind ,we are sure going to miss West Creek once the kids have to go to middle school Thanks all West Creek staff you guys are the best!

Posted August 20, 2011
The worst school on earth. Do not send your children to this low performance school. Teachers use disrespectful language to degrade children and humiliate then in front of other children, so bulling start. Poor educated teachers, lack of knowledge about kids education, lazy teachers talking on halls while kids are by themselves in classroom fighting or doing nothing. Teachers are not interested on any thing but getting their sweet pay check. Kids at this school are mostly low income, teachers don't really care.

Posted August 01, 2011
i love that they go out of there way to make sure that my son as everything that he needs to help him out ....

Posted August 01, 2010
No communication from leadership to parents. School did not even do a Science Fair for 2009 - 2010 school year. Lunch time is like a lockdown. Kids have to be absolutly silent and get yelled at and humiated in front of peers .

Posted February 11, 2010
I'm am very dissapointed in Westcreek I am a mother of 2 a fourth grader and a third grader. We transfered with just 4 months left in school of this year and from the second day i recognized that Westcreek was not a teaching school. Their academics was way lower than where my kids cam from and they are just not learning at all. All my children could tell me is that the teachers yell alot at the kids,especially when they get an answer wrong. My children rarely have homework etc. It's like the school is just a daycare and not a school. So I am very worried when it comes to task testing for my daughters and if switching so late if my kids will fail. I am certain either way they will not be attending for a full or another year there.

Westcreek Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2009
This is our first year in fwisd and it has been fair so far. As far as my kids teachers I don't think they come any better than them my kindergardner is doing so well and she loves her teacher (Mrs. Jarmon) she enjoys going to school and speeks very highly of her teacher. Now my fifth grader on the other hand i don't think she likes all of her teachers but that because they are very firm. Now as far as the pinciple lets just all pray for her. I want to thankall of you Mrs.Jarmon, Mr.Burkes, Mrs.Allen, And Mrs. Ransom Keep up the great work and stay firm thats what they need. Thanks Mrs. Bonds

Westcreek Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2009

Westcreek Elementary School
3401 Walton Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76133
Last modified Westcreek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westcreek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top