Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted July 13, 2016
Well most the teachers I've met were very good teachers and people in general. But the leadership from the principle is terrible I not only had a bad experience with her but have heard from several teachers that she was all about her and didn't take care of the teachers . Quick to throw someone under the bus

Posted July 13, 2016
The principle is 2 faced and holds her teachers back . Also does not have the teachers back Hillary Clinton look out

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2016
My daughter only attended this school one year for the 4th grade since that's what it goes up to then transferred to the intermediate school next school year. She enjoyed every day of it and never wanted to miss school when it was time to move she was sad. She used to attend another district that didn't have the time or patience to help her. The teachers told me that they had worse student than my daughter that needed help (ESL students) so she was going to have to wait so that just caused her to get further behind and whenever she'd raise her hand for help they'd tell her to put it down! They hardly notified me if she was failing, or I would find out once I received her report cards. Two weeks before the end of the school year they asked my husband and I to attend a parent teacher conference with three of her teachers and told us they were going to have to retain her! We got so upset because they told us when it was too late to do anything and throughout the school year they kept putting her on the wait list and we asked for suggestions but they couldn't do anything so I told them to do what they wanted but she was out of there then moved and transferred her to Parkview Elementary and spoke to Mrs. Gloria during meet the teacher night and explained my daughter's struggles. Well I must say Mrs. Gloria, Parkview turned my daughter's life around! She began getting A & B's and being on the honor roll which she had never been, we were lucky if she made a C in her previous school back then! We are so happy that we moved we just wish we had done it sooner!

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted January 09, 2016
I can't remember since it's been a while since my child has attended this school

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted January 09, 2016
It's too long ago that I don't remember but I do remember there was a lot of studying to memorize your multiplications.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted January 09, 2016
I've been to two districts and this school is much kinder than the other one. Now that I am older I understand the difference between a threat and a warning. The other school had many teachers and staff in a bad mood, rude, shouting, or sometimes threatening students so early in the morning just about everyday but not at Parkview!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 09, 2016
I mostly certainly do! The teachers certainly showed that they cared about me and my grades not letting me fall behind and just stay there like my previous school did!

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2015
Great special education department. My son needs to attend STACC (autism program) and the teachers and aids are great. It is not a new school, but I do not look on the cover but on the inside of the school. Every classroom has an electronic whiteboard. My son attends a regular General Education class and the compromise with the children is awesome!. Totally recommend this school.

Posted August 26, 2014
This is my childs second year back and I regret it.To off last year my child was in a great school and great district (not keller) he never had a problem with his work or grades until I transferred him to Parkview.He started bringing home vey low grades. I e-mailed the teacher and asked if we could put my child in after school tutoring, she proceeded to tell me unfortunately the school does not offer tutoring. I was completely amazed ! What kind of school is not willing to help struggling students? Basically if your kid does not understand a certain subject even if you are doing all you can at home,o well not their problem.Ridiculous.Another ridiculous thing I absolutely hate about this school is the traffic.I live literally 1mile away from the school.It takes me 1HOUR to pick up my child through the school line,the teachers directing this traffic are extremely rude and do not know how to direct traffic in an effective way it is way out of hand.On rainy days when they are not out directing traffic it goes by so quickly. They definitely need a new system plan.

Posted May 19, 2014
Parkview has some hard working teachers but lacks consistency and follow through campus wide. If you go into the cafeteria during the day, your ears will be ringing from all the craziness. Kids are running down the hallway, there is no real structure to this school. There should be a banner across the front door, "Anything Goes". Call the teacher, call the office- they'll tell you something completely different. No one is on the same page.

6900 Bayberry Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.