Ungraded
Fort Worth, TX

Key School 1

Posted November 29, 2014
DO NOT recommend. We believed they wanted to help our son. They accepted him into the school & we placed a "substantial" sum of money down. After approx. 2-3 months, we were told our son wasn't working out & strongly encouraged us to withdraw him. Our family was vulnerable, having endured a recent tragedy. Not only did they keep ALL of the CASH we paid, they wanted to be paid MORE and sent us a bill. This school KNEW we were vulnerable. I look back now & resent that this school took advantage of us. I believe they knew "exactly" what they were doing in briefly enrolling our son. I wonder how much "money" they are making doing this? We could have enrolled our son in comm college and had him finish out his education, or the public school even had options. We were new in town and ignorant of all options & they "knew" this and took advantage. If you are considering them "BEWARE." Explore your options and DO NOT trust that they are concerned for your child. That is my experience and although I will never recoup the exorbitant amount of money they deceptively procured from our family (cash) when we were vulnerable, I feel better having this forum to warn others.

Posted February 19, 2014
My son was struggling at school, so much that he was going to be held back. After much consideration and discussing with our pediatrician, decided to enroll him. This was one of the best decisions we've ever made to get him on track. Words cannot express our gratitude to Ms. Key and the amazing teachers at this wonderful school! In the few years that our boy was there, he was given the tools to mainstream back into public school and is on the A honor roll! If you are struggling with your child (dyslexia,ADHD like mine), please check this school out.

Posted July 27, 2011
Amazing school. The teachers there are not just trained and versed in teaching in a multisensory method, but they are devoted to the students. They make it a priority to know each child and his/her learning style. My son has flourished there the past 4 years. At one point he announced, "Mom, I love school!" How many dyslexic 5th graders would say that? The kids work hard, are challenged, supported, and finally experience success and self worth!

Posted November 03, 2009
Key School is an awesome place for children to go to learn!!! The teachers love each student for who they are!!! Key School specializes in teaching children with Dyslexia and other learning differences. The difference in my sons life is unmeasurable. He no longer comes home from school telling me how stupid he is or how dumb he is. Key School knows just how to meet children right where they are and begin teaching them what each child needs to know in order to read like everyone else. Most students cannot afford to go to Key School, that is why the school should receive the prize money. I am sure that the prize money would help more students be able to get the help they need from Key School. Key School doesn't use teachers like other schools. Key School uses Academic Language Therapists to teach the students. I thank God everyday that my son was fortunate enough to be able to go to Key School. This is so much more than a school, truely a blessing!!

Key School 1

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted August 24, 2007
If your child has extreme learning issues this school provides the intensive intervention required. The tuition is reflective of the level of attention and expertise of the teaching staff. We were very pleased. The school is a great fit for older kids. We ended up moving to a more traditional type school for LD issues. Not to say we wouldn't return! Mrs. Key is appreciated for bringing help to so many - Thanks.

Posted July 21, 2007
Every child's needs are met in an individualized schedule and small classroom setting. An excellent school for students of all learning types and abilities.

Posted February 23, 2004
Key is a great school! My child have been very happy with Key, and have recieved a wonderful education. The teachers have a special teaching technique that the kids seem to respond to with enthusiasm, and are quick to learn. Key has provided my kids with an education unavailable at public schools, and goes the extra mile when needed. Thank you Key!

Key School