PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great school, I am a educator for 10 years I enrolled my daughter im FWSOC then after the first year i moved her to one of the sub school districts, getting in she was exceeding expectations in all area, she remained there for 2 years and i slowly saw my child make a downhill climb, my family was disappointed in my decision to move. Now she is returning to FWSOC.... one of the best decisions i will be making this summer.

I love what this school has done for my child, My child is in the 2nd grade and still SMARTER THAN THE 5TH GRADERS AT FWISD! As far as tuition goes CHEAP.THIS SCHOOL RECEIVES NO MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC OTHER THAN WHAT IS PAID FOR BY THE PARENTS- My child is taught on the same curriculum at a major private school that would of cost me 15 to 20,000 thousand dollars more.It baffles me when parents want their kids to have a good education BUT complain about the price- ah maybe you should send your child to FWISD and pray that they don't end up lost in the system,DOES These teachersnot go far and beyond for our kids-I have no complaints. There are not words that can EXPRESS the GRATITUDE I HAVE FOR THIS SCHOOL- MY RESPONSIBILITY IS MY CHILD-HIS EDUCATION IS WHAT I SACRIFICE FOR SO HE DOESN'T END UP ANOTHER TYPICAL DROP OUT. I CHOOSE TO GO WITH OUT ALL THE FANCY THINGS IN LIFE SO MY CHILD CAN BE TAUGHT BY THE BEST. THEY LOVE OUR KIDS AS THEIR OWN,YOU SHOULD TRY IT. THE MAIN PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT COST OF EDUCATION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO TEACHING A CHILD I CAN BET ARE THE ONES WHO DO NOT SIT DOWN ANDSIMPLY READ TO THEIR CHILD OR MAKE THEIR CHILD READ. BLESS YOUR HEART.

Not only do I love this school and the impact it has made in the lives of my children. They love the school and their teachers. They never want to miss even when they are not feeling well they choose to go to school. I like what the school stand for my chldren are learning the importance of salvation and knowing who God is. They have developed prayer lives and a stronger faith in God. I pray that they never forget this foundation no matter where life leads. Great School!!!

I have my grandson enrolled here and I love it. The caring teachers, the core values, the class work and the help with discipline is all so very on point that I cannot express it all in these few lines. Getting these children while they are young and instilling values with knowledge will aide them as they move on to bigger and better things. I love this school and it is well worth the tuition.

Fort Worth Save Our Children School fits our children which include the following: Our children are eager to go to school. Your child acts energized and happy at the end of the school day. The pace of learning in core subjects is, overall, about right for your child: challenging but achievable. We see tremendous progress in your child s overall development academic, physical, social and emotional throughout each school year. Our children feels that her abilities and interests are appreciated at school. Our child are achieving and performing academically ( cognitively in younger years) at the level of which he is capable. Our children have friends and acquaintances who like and accept him at school. School work and friends are important, but not all-consuming, parts of your child s life.

Great for starters. Teacher's concern is what makes a differences at this school. Activities are somewhat limited but very beneficial. Price is somewhat of a concern, but otherwise a very good school.

Last modified Ft Worth Save Our Children is a Private school that serves grades PK-8