Posted March 23, 2011
Glenview Christian is the BEST school! The teachers there are always so nice to your children and make the learning fun. They involve you all the time. Glenview's like another family to us. If your looking for a Christ-centered education for your child, I would recommend Glenview to you. :)

Posted January 17, 2011
Glenview Christian School is a wonderful school with caring and dedicated teachers and staff. This is the only place we have been where it feels more like our extended family than an academic institution. If you want your children taught not just the academics but taught Bibilical principles in a loving and caring environment, you need to check out Glenview!

Posted September 30, 2010
This school was once a great school to have your children but that is no longer the case. This will be my child's last year there, if we can last all year that is. There is no involvement from the parents and enrollment is down by huge numbers. There is always talk of improving this or that, but nothing ever happens. I'm going to have to send my child to summer school so she will have a chance at a new school next year! Save your money and time!

Posted September 30, 2010
As a parent who has a third child in Glenview I can say there is no better place to raise your child. There no nonsense approach to excellence in education is only superceded with the love and nurturing from the administration and staff to succesfully prepare my child for a world that needs strong Christian leadership.

Posted August 09, 2010
I am a student who is attending Glenview, right now, and I bet, you are most likely wondering, "Does this student like the school or recommend it to others?" Let me answer your question. Yes, I LOVE the school! It is the best school in Fort Worth and I would recommend it to others... why, because it has amazing teachers there who are incredibly smart, and don't let me forget nice, caring, and lovable! They always have made learning fun by creating activities, and decorating there classrooms, about the current things we are learning. Now, let me tell you about the academics. They have challenging subjects, that make you think, and I promise by the end of the day, you will come home knowing many great things you have never, even heard about! Most importantly, they let you learn the Word of God! So, come check out Glenview(:

Posted August 07, 2010
GCS, is the best school in Fort Worth for your children to go to! They have great teachers, there, ones who care about your kids. I have been happy letting my children go to GCS. On top of all the great teachers, they have terrific students and subjects for your children to learn, especially Bible! You should definitely, be a part of this wonderful school!!

Posted May 18, 2010
At the end of the day, it's the staff and administration that make all the difference at a school. Sadly, neither have measured up at Glenview. There was staff turnover during the middle of the school year and there seems to be an overall lack of teacher training in place. My student is neither inspired or motivated to learn. Communication often goes unanswered by the staff and administration.

Posted May 17, 2010
After May 2007 Glenview seemed to go downhill and as the faculty changed for the worse so did the school. They seemed to not know where to place their money and most of the teachers there just don't seem qualified to teach. It was promising and looked like it had a great future in 2007, but now im at a loss of words.

Posted April 19, 2010
My child attended Glenview for six years, and I regret that we did not leave sooner. While there are some good teachers there, the administration leaves a lot to be desired. All decisions seem to be based on finances and playing catch up. It is wholly disorganized. We were ardent supporters of GCS for the first few years, but found the downward slide in academics, standards, and communications beginning around 2006 to be very frustrating. As for Christian atmosphere, there are some genuine Christian leaders there, but the pervasive culture of deceit and gossip amongst some of the faculty was not what I wanted my child to associate with Christian values. It has saddened me to see this decline, and I am happy with the decision we made to leave.

Glenview Christian School 1

Posted March 10, 2010

Glenview Christian School
4805 Northeast Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Glenview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Glenview Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top