Posted August 07, 2013
We love Primrose, my daughter has been attending since she was 14 months old and now she is almost 3. She continues to learn and grow everyday. She enjoys going to school and loves all her teachers, I know she feels loved by them as well. The curriculum is wonderful and all the fun events, projects, and activities surpass any other preschools I have ever been to or heard of!

Primrose School Of Friendswood 3

Posted May 22, 2013
Both of my children have have attended this school since they were infants. While no school was perfect, any issues were dealt with quickly until recently. Management changed when the owners opened a new school. Since then there has been a higher than normal teacher turnover rate and seems to always be understaffed. "incidents" in both of my children's classrooms seem to be on the rise mostly because neither has been fully staffed since Christmas. I see both children's learning starting to plateau because of the inconsistency and lack of experience of the teachers being brought in. You can find this level of quality at a much better price somewhere else.

Posted March 02, 2013
I am Linda Arthur. My husband Gene & I built the school in 2005 to bring a high quality early childhood program to the Friendswood community. After learning about Primrose & how it combines high quality educational programs with exceptional childcare, we decided that this would be perfect for Friendswood. We could not be more proud of our school & the impact that it has had on so many young lives. We are highly respected by the Friendswood school district & by the many parents that have chosen to entrust their children's safety & education to us. We take this responsibility seriously.We have an outstanding teaching and management staff. We provide jobs to 40 staff members and we are very appreciative to all of them for their dedication to & love for the children. They have a very hard job! We expect them to provide excellent care to our students & to fully implement our curriculum daily. This is not an easy task & they do an awesome job of it! We are thankful to them for what they do! Thanks also to all of our past & present parents for entrusting us with their most precious children. We are very proud of what we have done in our community; changing lives one child at a time!

Posted June 20, 2011
My 2 year old started this school early this year and we have had nothing but great results ever since. His vocabulary has increased drastically and he is much happier. There are a lot of days that when we pick him up, he cries because he doesnt want to leave. For the reviewer that talked about high teacher turnover, being a pre-school teacher is a VERY high turnover position, no matter what school you are talking about. We get a form sent home every day telling us about his day. How much he ate, noting his diaper changes, how his nap went, even what his favorite part of the day was. No school is perfect and I am not saying that there is not room for improvement. However, I truly believe the director and all the staff at Primrose try very hard to make sure our son is safe, happy and learning. It is a little more expensive than some of the other schools around Friendswood and I was originally concerned about that, but I quickly realized the old addage is absolutely true - "you get what you pay for." Before you believe the negative reviews on this site, I would suggest going to take a tour for yourself and make up your own mind. I think you will be glad you did.

Posted January 27, 2011
My son and daughter have attended Primrose School of Friendswood for a couple of years now and we could not be happier! They have learned so much since they started there. When my daughter started elementary school, her teachers were very impressed with how much she already knew. She continues to be at the top of her class and loves school. My son is amazing as well. He knows more than most kids his age! Ms. Johnson is a fantastic teacher. She has really embraced him as a student and challenged him to do things a stubborn 3 year old does not necessarily want to do. Everyone there have always been very friendly and professional. The school is very clean and well managed. It feels more like a school than a day care! I am so glad that our kids have had the opportunity to go to Primrose!

Primrose School Of Friendswood 0

Posted April 09, 2010
My son attends this school and he is in PK. He is learning a lot of different things and is always very happy to go there. Yes I had some issues with one teacher, but I brought this up with the office and took care of it. I will recommend this school/day care

Primrose School Of Friendswood 0

Posted July 17, 2009
couldn't last over a month. My toddler went through 2 teachers in that one month.

Primrose School Of Friendswood
1409 South Friendswood Drive, Friendswood, TX  77546
Last modified Primrose School Of Friendswood is a Private school that serves grade K
Primrose School Of Friendswood Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top