Friendswood, TX

Posted January 18, 2015
We pulled our 3rd grade daughter from a very good school district to attend The Galloway School. We could not be more thrilled after 3 months. The curriculum engages our daughter who excels in mathematics and the new programs the school rolled out this year are amazing, providing the kids with diversity in learning in global education. The transition for our daughter into a new school mid-year was smooth with the classmates very inclusive attitudes. The hard work, dedication and focus of our daughter s teachers is very evident (separate teachers for Math/Science, English/Social Studies, Global Ed, Language, Writing, STEM, etc.) and there is a real family feel amongst the staff and its students. The Head of School listens to parents and is energetic with the ongoing improvements any school requires to keep up with today modern society and challenges.

Posted December 29, 2014
Absolutely fantastic private school. Teachers and staff care about the children on a personal level. Small class sizes and a varied and challenging curriculum keep my children interested in school work!

Posted October 09, 2014
It is a pleasure to work in an environment of truly dedicated educators and staff. Children are loved, kept safe and taught by highly qualified and caring teachers. I am proud to be a part of this one of a kind school.

Posted October 09, 2014
A school that is dedicated to get the most out of it's students to prepare them for further education.

Posted October 09, 2014
The Galloway School is one of a kind! I have taught in other states as well as in TX and find it to be a very special place to work. The children are excited about attending each day. The staff is dedicated educating and nurturing all of the students. It is a privilege to be a part of The Galloway School.

Posted October 09, 2014
Out with the old, in with the new! This school has had an overhaul since last year. New administration, some new teachers, new floors, new paint everything has changed for the better!

Posted October 07, 2014
It speaks volumes that Galloway chose to have a Science Technology Engineering Mathematics laboratory for children s young as 4 years of age. The Next Generation Science Standards are not yet the norm in public elementary schools.

Posted October 07, 2014
I love that my class only has 10 kids. I can really focus on each child and challenge them to their best abilities. I get to know my kiddos really well and I believe this creates a safe and inviting environment for each student so they can excel in all aspects of their learning.

Posted April 19, 2014
I love the diversity this school offers!! Galloway is a small Christian school that allows and actually encourages free thinking and acquisition of knowledgable inquiry. My child has developed academic habits of mind to serve him for years to come. Many different nationalities are represented here and the community outreach and service projects are meaningful...from making beads for potable water in Africa to volunteering at the Houston Food Bank, this small school is BIG on heart!!!

Posted April 16, 2014
The Galloway teachers are dedicated to a loving learning environment. They push each child to do their best and to be inquisitive about the world around them.

The Galloway School