Posted April 27, 2014
My daughter started Kindergarten last year, and she loves it! I love that it's a neighborhood school with no kids being bused in, and the Principal, Susie Nesmith, is the best! She is visible every day and interacts with the parents and kids. She listens to our concerns and acts to make them better. I love everything about the school and feel very safe and comfortable! I hope to stay here all the way through 5th grade!

Posted November 03, 2013
This is our first year at Rogers; My son is in first grade. The first grade teacher team is amazing! So is the rest of the staff they support the kids in every area of learning. My son told me the other day after we just got into the car; Mom, "I love my school!" He never complains about home work because they make it enter active and fun! The Principal Mrs. Nesmith is such a great leader! All teachers I've met, even walking through the halls are very helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better school or staff. Thank You to all the staff for making it one of the best schools in Frisco!

Posted July 03, 2013
Rogers is amazing!! My daughter went to a charter school last year and struggled... we moved to Rogers this past year and she thrived! She started as a struggling reader, and became above level... and she loves to read now. She can tell you many amazing details about things that she learned in science (still, in July), and did great in math. They have an amazing art program that she loved as well! My son starts kinder this year, and I cannot wait to see how great he does. I could go on and on!

Posted August 03, 2011
My daughter thrives here. She comes home excited about everything she is learning and doing. The teachers are awesome. The principal and assistant principal rock! This is a true neighborhood school with parents helping out with everything.

Posted February 23, 2010
The best elementary school ever, great teachers, excellent principal and staff.

Posted October 03, 2009
This is a wonderful school that really cares about our children! Excellent Principal Susie Nesmith, and wonderful teachers and staff!

Posted September 16, 2009
Best school in the district. caring staff and children that love to learn!

Rogers Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2008
This is a fantastic school. Lots of parent involvement. I couldn't ask for a better principal! Love, love, love the 5th grade teachers!

Posted November 18, 2007
My son went here from 2nd through 5th, currently in 5th, and we love it. He is in advanced everything because the teachers and administration really work with the kids!

Posted July 08, 2007

Rogers Elementary School
10500 Rogers Road, Frisco, TX  75033
(469) 633-2000
Last modified Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top