Centerville Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2011
I did not have a good experience at this school & this has really upset me. I felt as if my daughter and I were outsiders, and on opposite teams from the school. My adopted daughter was dealing with a new school, a new home, and a new family. These factors, along with her learning disability, played a major role in her struggles in school. I feel as if the teachers, and staff members did not take any of this into consideration, instead I felt as if they took her acting out personally. It saddens me to feel that the teaching motivation was just not there. There is a difference between being bad and being troubled. I did not want her to be treated special, however, every student/child is different. They don t always learn the same nor act the same. I guess all I can say is that I am really shocked & upset at the experience I had at Centerville.

Centerville Elementary School 5

Posted January 08, 2006
Centerville is a great school. The teachers are very helpful whenever a students needs help. The safety of the school is very excellent. My son enjoyed going to this school.

Centerville Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2004
The teachers at Centerville are so dedicated! For a school with so little help from parents, they are working hard all the way around. Great school, and Mrs. Roseberry is an awesome kindergarten teacher!

Centerville Elementary School
600 Keen Drive, Garland, TX  75041
Last modified Centerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top