Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I did not have a good experience at this school & this has really upset me. I felt as if my daughter and I were outsiders, and on opposite teams from the school. My adopted daughter was dealing with a new school, a new home, and a new family. These factors, along with her learning disability, played a major role in her struggles in school. I feel as if the teachers, and staff members did not take any of this into consideration, instead I felt as if they took her acting out personally. It saddens me to feel that the teaching motivation was just not there. There is a difference between being bad and being troubled. I did not want her to be treated special, however, every student/child is different. They don t always learn the same nor act the same. I guess all I can say is that I am really shocked & upset at the experience I had at Centerville.

Last modified Centerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.