Posted September 14, 2014
My child attends this school for the first time 2014-15 school year. We are only a few weeks in to the school year and feeling positive about Club Hill. So far I have been impressed with the friendly faculty faces. On the fence about my child's teacher and trying to give the first 6 weeks a chance to settle in the school and understand the teacher's methods. Her grading is unreliable/illogical and will be addressed as soon as we can make an appointment to meet. Another concern is the carpool lane; whether or not it's a park and walk your child or it's a true carpool lane where you stay in your car and your child walks alone to the door. Afternoon pick up is atrocious! We have name cards to hold to show the teachers our child's names so they can be called to the carpool lane. This rarely works and folks park and get out of their vehicles to walk up to the children waiting to be picked up. Confusion and back-up are rampant after school! I now park across the street and walk to pick up my child.

Posted September 17, 2009
Excellent from end to end - From Roxanne at the front desk to the teachers such as Ms. Ortiz and Mrs. Worley to the principals - Mrs. Cook and Mr. Love. Very fine job they are doing!

Posted September 17, 2009
Club hill has the best students and staff around. The students worked very hard along with the teachers and staff to make us an exemplary school in the state of Texas.

Posted October 16, 2007
Excellant Administration, caring staff and faculty.

Club Hill Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2007
My son attends this school and has had a very positive experience. He has grown and developed well through highly qualified teacher instruction. He had tremendous growth especially in 4th grade. This will be his 3rd year at Club Hill! Mary Ramos

Posted March 31, 2007

Posted August 30, 2005
I have 2 children that go to this school and I'm very pleased with the quality of the school. This year (05/06) is their second year there and so far eveything is going well just like last year!

Posted May 02, 2005

Posted May 14, 2004
My daughter attends Club Hill, and we very much like this school. The teachers are great and care about educating the children.

Posted August 25, 2003

Club Hill Elementary School
1330 Colonel Drive, Garland, TX  75043
Last modified Club Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Club Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top