Bad
Good

My daughters attend this school and we love it! I'm sad that it received a 5 out of 10. The administrative team is really responsive and hands on throughout the school( from the parking lot to the classrooms). So far every teacher that my daughters have had I'm pleased with. I plan on keeping them there throughout the 5th grade! Club Hill is a really great school.

Our child attends this fantastic school! We love that it's so diverse and our kid knows so many ethnic backgrounds through their teachers, friends and family---just like real world! Principal Cook has been at this school for many years, that says a lot to us on how established this school has become. They have high expectations of the kids and it shows during the morning and afternoon announcements. I've volunteered a few times; atmosphere is happy, energetic! Good job Club Hill! The carpool lane is my only complaint; definitely needs more direction/attention and maybe a letter sent home to suggest a way to keep the traffic moving for the safety of the kids and speedier lanes. I have to park across the street or wait up to 30 minutes in the carpool lane most afternoons.

Excellent from end to end - From Roxanne at the front desk to the teachers such as Ms. Ortiz and Mrs. Worley to the principals - Mrs. Cook and Mr. Love. Very fine job they are doing!

Club hill has the best students and staff around. The students worked very hard along with the teachers and staff to make us an exemplary school in the state of Texas.

Excellant Administration, caring staff and faculty.

My son attends this school and has had a very positive experience. He has grown and developed well through highly qualified teacher instruction. He had tremendous growth especially in 4th grade. This will be his 3rd year at Club Hill! Mary Ramos

Last modified Club Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.