Posted March 27, 2012
We had to transfer to New York but we had our two children enrolled at St. Anthony's School. We were very satisfied with the school. The Pastor is supportive of the school and the principal demonstrates great leadership. He is always there for the parents and students. The teachers were always concerned for the progress of my children. If you want the best then I recommend you send your children. Thank you SAS and best of wishes.

Posted June 25, 2009
Saint Anthony's is a wonderful school in every which way. The academics are superb and the religion studies are excellent. I especially love the enrichment courses: Spanish, Art, Computers and Science Lab. My only complaint is that the school only goes up to Middle School and if you want your child to continue in a good private school he/she has to go to Saint Joe's in Brownsville, TX (about 20 miles away).

Posted June 09, 2008
Excellent school! This school was rated the best private school in the Rio Grande Valley. I just wish it had grades 9 - 12.

Posted July 07, 2007
My daughter attends St. Anthony's Catholic School and loves it. She is in the Montessori program and has learned so much. This is a great school for the foundation of a child's education. I recommend St. Anthony's to anyone who wants to challenge your children's academic abilities.

St Anthony Catholic School 3

Posted June 29, 2005
This school has a good moral foundation which is compliant with current educational standards

St Anthony Catholic School
1015 East Harrison Avenue, Harlingen, TX  78550
Last modified St Anthony Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anthony Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top