Iman Academy - Southeast 4

Posted December 06, 2012
Oh well I never liked any Islamic schools but I have to deal with it and this school deserves four stars. Anyway I would choose alhadi school of accelerative learning (or alhadi) over this onebecause it is more developed and the teachers are cool ( u know what I mean). I used to go there last year and lets be honest it was kind of fun. My friend from there recently told me their school is getting a new building? Well I'm not sure because I don't think they can afford it....but if they are that's good cause their building is a masjid.......and it is not only used by alhadi but also used by Farsi school on Friday nights and Sunday school at sundays (no I thought Wednesdays). Iman academy is good too but id rather go to alhadi.

Iman Academy - Southeast 1

Posted May 28, 2012
The worst islamic school ever...ran like a third world school..uncertified teachers...unprofessional...kids mistreated...unorganized. it is a jungle..before considering this school take a look at other options.

Posted March 15, 2011
Very good school. We are happy that our children are in an environment where they are safe and are really cared for!! Staff are caring and devoted. Many clubs and activities!!!

Iman Academy - Southeast 3

Posted November 08, 2010
Iman Academy SE School is excellent in its academics but management is now fainting. Parents used to have more active role and weight! Hope to see things well soon!

Posted September 01, 2007
Excellent school, all my children go to this school, I have seen a lot of improvement since the first time we placed our first child, very carring teachers and staff.

Iman Academy - Southeast 1

Posted May 15, 2007

Iman Academy - Southeast 3

Posted May 15, 2007
okay I really do not know where to start........ this school has nice Islamic education but it has very few facilities....... students are not active because there are no clubs or activities. when they decided to have a journalism club the school did not have enough money to provide all the facilities.......... but I have to say that it is improving and parents who want there children to learn Islamic education should send their kids here for elementary and middle school but not high school because it does not have a good high school system..... at least it does not in the south east..... it only has a ninth grade which might not be present next year because there are not enough students......

Iman Academy - Southeast 2

Posted May 06, 2007
Teachers are not professional. The kids are not disciplined. Poor teacher communication. Facilities are small. Too many kids per teacher (33) in 1st grade. 1-2 hours of nightly homework. Southeast branch.

Iman Academy - Southeast 4

Posted April 14, 2006
Very nice school and staff. Pre-K class could be made more colorful. The playground espacially young childrens play ground could get better swings. Overall the staff is very dedicated and helpful.

Posted March 09, 2006
Very dedicated Principal and teachers. The parents take an active role and volunteer for various projects. the academic standard is high and they score very well on the TAKS and IOWA tests. The extracurricular activities are bit lacking due to resources; however, they are slowly getting on track.

Iman Academy - Southeast
10929 Almeda Genoa Rd, Houston, TX  77034
Last modified Iman Academy - Southeast is a Private school that serves grades K-10
Iman Academy - Southeast Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.