K-10|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Agree

Only have ten students can't really say

Develops character: Agree

Been here since I was 5 and I think this school has really shaped my beliefs and who I am as a person

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There has not been a stable staffing system. Throughout one semester, students had 5 different science teachers

Amount of homework: Agree

decent amount of homework. not too much not too little

Truthfully, a good school. I'm currently in Iman Academy now but I may leave next year because I guess Iv'e been there for a good three or four years. It has great ideas but the problem with it is that its not acting up to those ideas. I remember this one year our old principal said that we'd be getting a swimming pool with a building and a teacher with it. Did it happen? No he just got fired cause the school board didn't like him. Anyways it has many great attributes. They should kind of fix the lesson plans. Teachers are great and pretty chill over there and the rules and punishments are fair and easy to abide to. Other than that I just think that they should have a manner class over there cause the students are kind of missing on that. I was going to also say about more space and try not to stuff all the elementary in there but I remembered the new building that I think they are going to put in.

Oh well I never liked any Islamic schools but I have to deal with it and this school deserves four stars. Anyway I would choose alhadi school of accelerative learning (or alhadi) over this onebecause it is more developed and the teachers are cool ( u know what I mean). I used to go there last year and lets be honest it was kind of fun. My friend from there recently told me their school is getting a new building? Well I'm not sure because I don't think they can afford it....but if they are that's good cause their building is a masjid.......and it is not only used by alhadi but also used by Farsi school on Friday nights and Sunday school at sundays (no I thought Wednesdays). Iman academy is good too but id rather go to alhadi.

The worst islamic school ever...ran like a third world school..uncertified teachers...unprofessional...kids mistreated...unorganized. it is a jungle..before considering this school take a look at other options.

Very good school. We are happy that our children are in an environment where they are safe and are really cared for!! Staff are caring and devoted. Many clubs and activities!!!

Iman Academy School is excellent in its academics but management is now fainting. Parents used to have more active role and weight! Hope things get well in the future!

Last modified Iman Academy - Southeast is a Private school that serves grades K-10