Ungraded
Houston, TX

Posted December 19, 2014
BEWARE! My boyfriend has a diploma from this school and was accepted in a program at a local community college. However, upon filling out the FAFSA, he would have qualified, not only for student loans, but enough pell grant to pay for his whole degree...BUT the FAFSA does not recognize his high school diploma and being accredited, so he cannot even get federal student loans. We thought all of his school was paid for, now we realize, he can't even get a loan! This high school misleads parents and students. and I'm sure they are aware of this problem that their former students will run into.

Parkview Baptist School 2

Posted January 28, 2014
What trade school accepts pbs diploma I'm almost About to give up i tried Kaplan university i was denied and at stvt can anyone PlEASE HELP what online college accepts this diploma

Posted August 15, 2013
I attended PVB back in 2001 and graduated in Aug of 2002. I since then attended Houston Community College and became a Registered Dental Assistant in 2007. I then returned full time in 2008-2009. I am now going to attend an online University to achieve my Applied Science Associate's degree in Buisness Management. Then continue for my Bachelor's.

Parkview Baptist School 3

Posted September 23, 2011
So far I have been able to work and attend two different colleges after getting a diploma from PBS. I meet with with a army recruiter next week to start the reserves.

Posted November 10, 2010
The school does allow you to receive your diploma but they dont tell you that No college or technical school will accept this diploma you can ask any college or technical school so that you dont waste your time money and be dissapointed like I am I have to either go back to high chool or obtain a ged.
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 11, 2010
Parkview has helped me to and graduate early they have been nothing but helpful in finding a good college for me. I have learned so much thanks to Parkview the principal has help motivate me, and keep my mind on the goal I have set for myself. I am forever grateful for the experience that Parkview has given to me. They have motivated me to get a job while in school. They also recommended that I pay for the schooling myself instead of my parents to teach me responsibility. Thank you Parkview for molding me into the person I am today.

Posted April 28, 2010
i advice no one go here,'the one is Houston' service horrible, the diploma is fake, there mostly banned and you can't further Ur education out of states, which happened to me. the staff dont care, the teachers or uncertified. One of them people i talked to cursed me out and was disrespectful, my friend went there and now is mad cause she neither cant attend different colleges. dont waste your money try National High school online or Orion high school i did that there certified with the sacs which is good. they have great low payment plans

Posted September 16, 2009

Parkview Baptist School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
GREAT school. Had 2 daughters graduate from here. Helped them to stay on the right path and give them a start in life. Both are attending college.

Posted November 13, 2008