Bad
Good

I felt as if the the teachers really cared except for one. That one teacher needs to be fired.

The school is the worse ever in the district! The assistant principal and principal need to be replaced or fired! Bullying is NOT taken seriously and the person that getting bullied is not getting the support for the administration! I will never send any more of my children through Dean until THE AP AND PRINCIPAL are gone! MY TAX MONEY WASTED!

this school needs ALOT of improvements. It looks ugly from the outside and the inside. the ugliest school in the district.

I am a 7 th grader at this school and so far i think it is awsome the library is grate but kinda small . But teacher actually have afterschool sesions to help children w/ test or just to improve and i admit some kids here are hardheaded and refuse to learn but i see some kids actullay starting to focus on school espesially me . Well the food is good not grate but you can bring you own food too we do hv sports such as football soccer volley ball .and more we hv choice of classes and if you pass the starr on you second yr you get electivesbut .....mistakes uhh some of the restooms are nasty and need to be neat .but thanks and for you parents out there this school is great but there can be fights but that is decrasing as time passes hv a little pool like a splash pool sesion that requiers parent permission but you get to hv fun but this school is grate

Dean is a great public school. If you're child is placed on advanced classes he/she will enjoy it. The food ,teachers are great.

Honestly Dean is a good school is just that the students are hard headed. There's so much a teacher or an assistant principal can do when the students are abliviouse to the reason they are at school. What this school needs to do is be strickt take control of the matter u have the future in yalls hand please make it a good one.. n by the way I'm a m**** f****** student at this school :-D P.S yes they did have bad food for a while but you also have the choice to bring your own food, teach yalls children how to cook, so they won't depend on others...

I would not recommend this school at all. My when the school year started they did not have enough food for the students. The school cafeteria was under renovation, not a well planned summer project. Lots of student fights posted on face book. Student incidents not investigated, no cameras in classrooms or hallways. Incompetent APs

I am currently going to this school and I'm having the time of my life I don't understand why other schools call us bad names just because the older kids (8th graders) choose to be down right ghetto yes there has been alot of fights but it's something exiting to watch.The teachers are very nice and respectful to their students I believe that they do try really hard.We have some activitys to do like sports and stuff like that I really love it here. The only thing I don't like is the AP ms.Trailercraft she is very unproffecional every time at lunch when we have to sit down until she calls our table she complains she's like guys stop talking and just screams her lungs out I find that very annoying and she should be fired :)

Unfortunately the worse school cy-fair. Unresponsive leadership, no resolution to issues, AP were very unprofessional. Was advised there were cameras in the the halls, but when confronted the cameras are never turned on, same with the bus system. Replace the adminstration and I would think there would be a great improvement in this school.

Dean has been the worst school district I've had my children attend. The principle was very rude when trying to discuss a simple matter with me and continued talking over me and would not let me finish my sentences. I was not trying to argue but he turned everything into an arguement. Some kid hit my son in the face one day, they called me and said 'Would you like to press charges or would you like to do nothing..." When I showed up at the school no one had the time to see me to discuss the matter and I was completely ignored and ending up leaving an hour later without getting anything resolved. Later I received a call from a teacher to simply touch base on my child, but he could not answer ANY questions I had, including the incident of my son getting punched in the face. he did not even remember the incident even though it took place in HIS class and only took place a week and a half earlier. Also when my son started they did not have hot food in the cafeteria for at least two weeks. Terrible.

Last modified Dean Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.