Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I am a former student. I had a fantastic experience. The teachers were great. They cared a lot about the students. I had heard the school has gotten worse over the years, but that is to be expected.

I would give this school 0 stars if I could. That's how bad it is. Unless you're upper middle class going to this school won't get you anywhere.

Our daughter graduated from Langham in 2015, and is now studying engineering in the Honors College at University of Houston. She and we all think she was excellently prepared for a rigorous college program by Langham Creek High School. She scored very high in her AP exams, and went to All State *twice* representing the Langham Creek Choir. She has very fond memories of high school. Yes, this is a really good school, if your student is up to the challenge.

Langham Creek is a very competitive school. Everyday I see students trying their hardest to get Langham into the top school in any competitions. What I like is the staff. They are there when you need them. They are there to help every students become whatever they want to become in the future. Teascher and the staff are like our second parents after our parents. If there was a fire in the school. The teachers have their hearts on only the students not anything else because they care about the children or they will have to pay the consequences.

LOL at the parent below. Dramatic much? Worst school ever because your kid has to pay for a parking spot? Because she didn't get to use a school copier?? Apples don't fall far from trees, get over yourselves. Langham is a great school. Like any school there are challenges, but overall the administration is very good and they care about their teachers and students. Lazy students fail, dilligent students excel, just like it should be. I enjoy teaching here very much and my experiences with students, faculty, administration, and parents have been overwhelmingly positive.

Worst school ever. Drove my child to school and some older person acting as a dir of traffic. Construction is the worst at this school. Director of traffic, my child explained she is an AP there and they have a need to feel for power or just legal bullies. They charge the kids to park at school. The kids are smart they figure a way around that. The taxes the parents pay is not enough for them to park in the school lot. LOTS of empty spaces... What a money pit. We pay taxes for the kids to go to school why so many extra costs. My Child needed to make a few copies. I had to take the paperwork to work with me to get her copies that the school requested. My child expressed that she asked if she could make a few copies and they firmly told her that the copy machine was for school use only. I expressed to my child isnt that where you were??? Un helpful people. They ruined my daughters future and I am going totake legal action as soon as she is out. Because of retaliation I dont use our real names.

This is our first year here at LCHS & so far my daughter is happy with most of her school day. I drive her to school every morning (hate her schoolbus), and the traffic is an abomination! but just like anything else, eventually they will fix it. Probably not in my lifetime but I can dare to dream!!1

great school it has great kids great teachers i just love it there. the principal is the nices but knows how to keep his ground with the kids and i love that

As a graduate of Langham Creek High School, I found that my high school education more than prepared me for success in college. My experience with my teachers and my peers was an excellent one. My teachers truly cared about me as a person and not just about my standardized test scores and how my performance on those tests reflected on them. I don't know if every person's experience would align with mine, but I can attest to the quality of the education and the teachers within the AP program and honors courses at LCHS.

Our daughter graduated from Langham High after moving here from Tomball High School. Langham really helped her prepare for Texas AM where she graduated with 4.0

Last modified Langham Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.