Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted February 22, 2016
I would like to thank all the counselors. I know that they are very busy but they make time for students and parents alike. They are very helpful when contacted. I have only good things to say about them.

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 5

Posted February 22, 2016
This school has offered some of the best education. My children are very happy with the controlled environment. The parents are very informed through email and text messages. Overall one of the best schools my children have ever attended. I have recommended this school to my friends and family.

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 4

Posted February 22, 2016
I have two high achievers attending this school and I am not worried about their education in any way. The school do have a tendency for getting rid of good employees but so far my kids have been blessed with good teachers who are dedicated to their students. Some teachers do a lapse in judgement when responding to Parents but that can be dealt with at the superintendent's level if no help is had at the school. Bear in mind we have to provide the teachers with the support that is needed for our kids to succeed. I have no problem thus far and is quite happy with my kids progress. The schools guidance Counselor is thee to guide you and gave you all the necessary support needed their future. I think sometimes we sit back and wait for the schools to do all the work for us and that should not be. When we work hand in hand with our teachers, we provide our kids the best change to succeeding for the future. The school is a Turkish school and do have a lot of Turkish employees. Ms. Alvarenga is one of the better teachers at the school and she is not Turkish.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 22, 2016
Ms.Tunc - High School Guidance Counselor Ms. Alveranga - Geometry Teacher Ms.Nering - Chemistry Ms. Metsa- Art Ms. Johnson- Math

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 5

Posted February 22, 2015
I am a teacher with a Masters degree and several teacher certifications. I have just about 20 years of experience in education. I am at Harmony Ingenuity by choice. I have taught in multiple districts as a certified teacher and a sub. I feel Ingenuity has a great administration and the returning staff is great. Yes we have new teachers, but so do the surrounding districts.

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 1

Posted December 31, 2014
If you want a lackluster educational experience with mediocre teachers who probably aren't even certified and have a less than novice awareness of the English language, then this is YOUR place!

10555 Stella Link Road, Houston, TX  77025
Last modified Harmony School Of Ingenuity is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.