Public charter
Houston, TX

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 5

Posted February 22, 2015
I am a teacher with a Masters degree and several teacher certifications. I have just about 20 years of experience in education. I am at Harmony Ingenuity by choice. I have taught in multiple districts as a certified teacher and a sub. I feel Ingenuity has a great administration and the returning staff is great. Yes we have new teachers, but so do the surrounding districts.

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 1

Posted December 31, 2014
If you want a lackluster educational experience with mediocre teachers who probably aren't even certified and have a less than novice awareness of the English language, then this is YOUR place!
6 people found this helpful

Harmony School Of Ingenuity
10555 Stella Link Road, Houston, TX  77025
Last modified Harmony School Of Ingenuity is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Ingenuity Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top