Public charter
Houston, TX

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 5

Posted February 22, 2015
I am a teacher with a Masters degree and several teacher certifications. I have just about 20 years of experience in education. I am at Harmony Ingenuity by choice. I have taught in multiple districts as a certified teacher and a sub. I feel Ingenuity has a great administration and the returning staff is great. Yes we have new teachers, but so do the surrounding districts.

Harmony School Of Ingenuity 1

Posted December 31, 2014
If you want a lackluster educational experience with mediocre teachers who probably aren't even certified and have a less than novice awareness of the English language, then this is YOUR place!

Harmony School Of Ingenuity
10555 Stella Link Road, Houston, TX  77025
Last modified Harmony School Of Ingenuity is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Ingenuity Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top