Houston, TX

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter went to this school last year and she was doing the best I have ever known in any other school. She actually enjoyed going to school. The Teachers and Staff that I've met was all very nice and caring.

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted November 30, 2008
My child is making hundreds in this school. Thanks for your support.

Klentzman Intermediate School 1

Posted December 22, 2007

Posted November 04, 2007
i go to this school and i love it! my grades are very good and my mom is happy with my grades.

Klentzman Intermediate School 0

Posted October 23, 2007
I think this school is cool and fun.

Klentzman Intermediate School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
I was not impressed with the school because they do not offer a lot of extra curricular activity for the students. They are older and they should have a lot of things to do it helps to keep them out of trouble and motivated. I was also not impressed with career day this year. Hope fully next year will be a lot better.

Klentzman Intermediate School 3

Posted May 11, 2006
I am not impressed with how the teacher handle the students. When it comes to school work teacher makes sure the student do the work that was giving to them. kids need to be motivated Alot of this need help and who can give it to them the class teacher. I dont get it class teacher dont want the kids to get involved in class work becuase he do not like him or her. My son was surpended two time beacuse he was on able to report his class mate that slap him and the teacher said they can not talk to him that very day because the class was all bad that day. in that case my son defends himself. He gets surpended from school. I am not happy about the way the school handle the sutiations of no fighting in school student should be able to report teacher.

Klentzman Intermediate School 4

Posted June 13, 2005
Curriculum is ok but the teachers are great! They really want the children to succeed.

Klentzman Intermediate School 4

Posted July 26, 2004
This is an excellent school! The staff goes above & beyond when trying to reach these kids. Most kids come from a lower socio-economic level & yet, through these teachers dedication & responsibility to the community, strive to be the best they can be!

Klentzman Intermediate School
11100 Stancliff Road, Houston, TX  77099
Last modified Klentzman Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Klentzman Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top