Tice Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
Tice Elementary School is a great place for my child. Being a GT identified child, she is pushed and challenged to go beyond her grade level expectations. In 2nd grade she is reading on a 5th grade level and this is a result of the hard work, dedication, and high expectations of the teachers at Tice Elementary School.

Tice Elementary School 5

Posted February 19, 2008

Tice Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2007
My child attended Tice this school year, and I was very pleased with the help she received from her teachers. The students at all grade levels performed outstanding musical productions throughout the year. The new principal and assistant principal maintained the high ecpectations previously set forth. I appreciated Mrs. Holbrook, Mrs. Edwards, Mr. Etienne, and Mrs.Murphy for taking the time to share with me ways to help my child at home with her writing composition. Their expertise and compassion helped my child to pass Taks. I think this is a great school with staff who truly care about kids.

Posted August 01, 2006
I think that this is a great school, the onlt thing i think that couold usea little attention is the cafateria staff and there additudes toward the children. I am a parent of a 3rd grader in this school

Posted July 11, 2005

Posted June 21, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school for 4th and 5th grade. The parent who said their is no graduation is wrong. My class Mrs. Guillory's 5th grade class had a beautifully prepared graduation. Mr. Kinney was a man who was involved in his students. Tice Elementary is a great school.

Tice Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2004
Kindergarten or Fifth graders will not be having a graduation because the Principle thinks it promotes 'drop outs'. The kids work very hard to pass the TAKS test, the school is Exemplary. I think the kids should be highly commended for there hard work. These kids are not rewarded for their work. The other schools in this district is going all out for Graduation for their Fifth and Kindergarten kids. I would not reccommend this school, unless the Principal is changed and has more interest in the kids.

Tice Elementary School
14120 Wallisville Road, Houston, TX  77049
Last modified Tice Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tice Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top