Posted October 12, 2007
i am so proud at Fleming is doing with my child she comes home each and every with something new she has learned

Fleming Middle School 1

Posted October 10, 2007

Posted September 26, 2007
I am a proud parent of a Fleming student and I think Fleming is a great school. My daughter is a honors student and my niece also attends this school. Fleming has a great programs and many teachers who care. My sister-in-law and I researched the school and found out it was the #2 magnet school in Houston. Our children do not even live in the area and we would rather them go here than our middle school right down the street.

Fleming Middle School 2

Posted July 23, 2007
- a former student
I was a student at Fleming Middle School, and I must say the rest of these reviews are no where near accurate. Fleming is by far, one of the worst schools in HISD. The stairways are 'washed' with dirty water biweekly, leaving an awful smell for about a week. Kids fight too much, and teachers don't really care about them, but you can't blame them, when must students curse, or even try to fight the teachers their. I will never let my kids attend Fleming Middle School. Some teachers try very hard to make a difference, but some of the students their are too awful, and should not be allow to attend a public normal school. Blame the parents.

Posted August 10, 2005
- a administrator
Fleming is a great Fine Arts School that offers band, choir, dance, and drama.

Fleming Middle School 3

Posted July 19, 2005
This is a tuff school, but the teachers here are wonderful.

Posted August 26, 2003
Greetings fellow parents, I just want to say, that if you are in the area, and looking for an institution thats gonna challenge your childs brain, this is the place, our brains are muscles that we must work out, ya know, use it or loose it, well this is the place. Wonderful, wonderful people! Committed to each childs learning, they say, 'no child left behind', at fleming that is so true, believe me, I am a parent so I know!

Fleming Middle School
4910 Collingsworth Street, Houston, TX  77026
Last modified Fleming Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fleming Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top