Bad
Good

this is a horrible school the only thing that kids are involved is fighting, kids learn nothing from this school, they don't care if there grades are low, and everyday there's someone fighting. this school needs lots of work to be done I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL

i am so proud at Fleming is doing with my child she comes home each and every with something new she has learned

I am a proud parent of a Fleming student and I think Fleming is a great school. My daughter is a honors student and my niece also attends this school. Fleming has a great programs and many teachers who care. My sister-in-law and I researched the school and found out it was the #2 magnet school in Houston. Our children do not even live in the area and we would rather them go here than our middle school right down the street.

I was a student at Fleming Middle School, and I must say the rest of these reviews are no where near accurate. Fleming is by far, one of the worst schools in HISD. The stairways are 'washed' with dirty water biweekly, leaving an awful smell for about a week. Kids fight too much, and teachers don't really care about them, but you can't blame them, when must students curse, or even try to fight the teachers their. I will never let my kids attend Fleming Middle School. Some teachers try very hard to make a difference, but some of the students their are too awful, and should not be allow to attend a public normal school. Blame the parents.

Last modified Fleming Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.