Bad
Good

My son is currently is 1st grade at Freeman Elementary. While I do agree that the parking is horrible and the building itself is pretty old- none of those factors are very important to me. What is important is the feeling I get when I drop my son off every morning. A feeling of trust and relief. Principal V always greets the students, gives them a high 5- makes them feel welcome. The ladies at the front office are always friendly and help me get what I need when I call or show up. And the teachers my son has had have both been great, attentive and hands on. They do what they can with what they have and let's face it teachers are underpaid. My son loves his school, there's a lot of school spirit and they have a lot of Parent/child events.

AB Freeman Elementary School my son is in special ed and this is the worst school my child has ever attended. The aides in the classrooms do not have training to be in special education setting. The parking at the school is a joke. The building is run down & so is the staff. This is not a good school.

I love this school and miss working here. I am still in the district teaching kindergarten. It made me smile to see that someone mentioned my name. It makes me realize that one never knows how they make a difference in a child's life.

Last modified Freeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.