Our Mother of Mercy School 5

Posted February 01, 2007
In November 2006, I took my children out of HISD, I had one child who was behind on her reading and another who had just entered kindergarten and was diagnoised with ADHD. My second grader morale was low as she knew her reading was not up to the second grade standards. She always seemed so depressed. Now both of my children are exceling. My second grader now read the bedtime stories to the kindergartner. The kindergartner has a awesome teacher, she is in a low ratio class and gets all the attention she needs. I love Our Mother of Mercy school so much I drive everyday from Stafford to the other side of downtown and then back to the galleria area to work. I will never complain. I feel like I am spending time with different children and that alone makes me thankful.

Our Mother of Mercy School
2010 Benson St, Houston, TX  77020
Last modified Our Mother of Mercy School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Mother of Mercy School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top