Posted August 05, 2013
We're very happy with SMCS. This will be our son's 3rd year there. He has learned so much and is doing really well. In fact tested above grade level. The education standers are higher and harder than HISD and other private schools. Making stronger and brighter kids. The staff and family members are nice and welcoming. We have really enjoyed being a part of the SMCS family. Can't wait for 2013-2014 school year. Our son is excited to start school and see his friends and past teachers who's made an impact in his life.

St Michael Catholic School 2

Posted May 23, 2013
I'm very disappointed in the education my daughter received at SMCS. Overall the school is horrible...There is no consistency in the classroom & the curriculum is taught very scattered. These are children's primary foundation years for their education & you would think they would want to make sure the core curriculum is taught & mastered before moving on to the next task. They use Edline for keeping parents up to date on class assignments, but it's never updated nor does it contain anything specific. They do not communicate well with parents. They also do not provide lesson plans or anything to parents to help you stay informed of what's being taught in the classroom.

Posted May 01, 2013
Great improvements in this school the last few years. This school is well on its way to becoming one of the best middle schools in the Houston area.

Posted June 03, 2011
Both my boys are starting school at st. Michael's, i've heard only wonderful things about this school from other people!!!everyone was so kind and especially both my boys loved it with the tour they had, they can't wait to start!!!

Posted March 30, 2011
I have friends that have their children there and they are very happy with the school. My daughter will certainly attend this school.

Posted September 26, 2010
If you ant a catholic education for your kids, sms is thw way to go! We are building a brand new campus and it will be amaing. Our new principal, Ms. Scrowonek, is AMAZING.

St Michael Catholic School 4

Posted October 21, 2009
Fall 2009 - St. Michael Catholic School provides a quality Catholic education for my children. As a parent of multiple children at SMS I am thankful for the quality teachers, leadership from the principal and a pastor who fully supports the efforts of the school. The school recently had a large technology upgrade in the classrooms and is currently in the midst of a campaign to build a new school.

St Michael Catholic School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
This new school year, Fall 2009, St. Michael School has a new principal! We are looking forward to a great year!!

St Michael Catholic School 3

Posted September 01, 2007
This school lacks backbone from the principal and their Math and Spanish program have to be desired especially in middle school.

St Michael Catholic School 4

Posted March 29, 2007
All three of my children have attended St. Michael's School and we found it to be a warm and nurturing environment. Wonderful and supportive teachers, strong academics (most do well in area high schools), good discipline, Christian environment, a lot of well behaved kids - a great environment for children K-8. All three of my children have fond memories of St. Michael's. That is why many alumnae return to send their children to the school.

St Michael Catholic School
1833 Sage Road, Houston, TX  77056
Last modified St Michael Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Michael Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top