Houston, TX

Christ The Lord Lutheran Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2010
Too expensive, bad educators, and the staff just smile when you pay them the tuition. My daughter goes to 1st grade, and still does not know the whole alphabet. I thought this was a good school, my daughter wont be going there again next year.

Posted March 26, 2010
My kids go to school here & I have to say this is an EXCELLENT school with great caring teacher that goes beyong teaching your kids. If you want them to learn, explore, develop their talents & leadership and have a high standard education, then this is the school for you.

Posted March 08, 2010

Posted May 12, 2009
My son has attended several different schools - this is by far his (and our)favorite. Excellent instructors.

Posted July 19, 2008
The faculty is top notch. Kids love it. Small school where my children are more than just another full desk. Best school in Houston, and afordable too.

Posted April 24, 2007
I went to school their and it was awesome. You get to meet new people and make new friends. And you can also learn about Gods word.

Christ The Lord Lutheran Elementary School
4410 South Kirkwood Road, Houston, TX  77072
Last modified Christ The Lord Lutheran Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The Lord Lutheran Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top