K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Living Word Christian Academy provides an amazing academic and faith-based environment for its students. The administrative staff and teachers are committed to preparing students for today's academic and social challenges. My second grader is thriving in this environment because his teacher's instruction methodology is differentiated and geared toward college preparedness. The student-teacher ratio is conducive to student engagement and overall academic development. In addition to the core curriculum, many assignments are designed to promote confidence in public speaking and productive citizenship. It's definitely the right academic and social environment for my son.

Living Word is an awesome school for students to attend because I help kids advance beyond where they are. The leadership at Living Word (Principal) has a heart for children and makes sure the teachers and staff are provided with the tools necessary to teach our children. It teaches them educational curriculum and spiritual. Making it a happy and healthy environment for the staff and students. Excellent.

Give your child an authentic gift of education in a warm, loving, christ-centered, student driven environment. We provide certified teachers with endorsements in special education, reading specialist and gifted and talented . Students study both academic and biblical curriculums that are enhanced with field experiences. Our kindergartner are in the top five percentiles ranking in the national examination. All students complete projects in science and history. All students are given diagnostic assessments the first week of school and bench mark assessment every nine weeks to assess academic growth to local and national objectives. Most students are taught above current grade level.

THIS SCHOOL IS A SMALL LOVING AND NURTURING ENVIROMENT WITH VERY CARING AND ATTENTIVE STAFF. wHILE NO SCHOOL IS PERFECT, THIS SCHOOL STRIVES TO MEET MY CHILD'S EDUCATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL NEEDS

I enjoy the location, Faculty and Staff. This is my second year at this school and I anticipate an awesome year.

My son has been coming to the school since he was 2 years old and now he is going on 4 years old. The preschool curriculm is excellent but some of the teachers can be a little strict and not understanding of the childrens age. They do offer great specials for children and extended care but they care more about attracting new clients then giving the better deals to existing clients.

My son has attended LWCA since preschool and is now a seventh grader. He has always done well, however, under the current administration and staff his focus has improved immensely and he"s doing better. I'm extremely proud of the fact that he's in a Christian enviroment where biblical principles are taught along with the other academics necessary to progress to the next level in life. I highly recommend this school.

My son has been attending this school since August. I love the Christian based learning environment that teaches honesty and integrity. My son surprises me with how much he has progressed academically. His teacher this year is AWESOME. He is already reciting bible verses to me!

I have two grandchildren that have attended ABC Word Academy and love it. My grandson Aiden has attended for three years and his teacher is awesome. Ms. Evelyn has a great relationship with him and he is excelling in her class. My granddaughter Erqka loves (Ms. Dee) and can't wait to get back to her. The overall school has a good curriculum and the teachers are very attentive to the children. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for great school.

I AM NEW TO LIVING WORD CHRISTIAN ACADEMY My granddaughter is a PK there. We started there three weeks ago and so, far everything has been excellent . Everybody is so, nice and very friendly I love it there already. I am looking forward to the future.

Last modified Living Word Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8