Posted October 11, 2014
I go to this school since last year and I think it's a really good school. I'm in high school and the academic work is advanced but the teachers really help us understand it. Although, I think that there should be more extracurriculars. It's a good school. I also love how we get to take trips to many cool places, like this year is New York and I'm sure that it'll be amazing! You should bring your child to Banff. I really love this school so far.

Posted September 20, 2014
THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING! IM A NEW STUDENT HERE AN EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND I LOVE IT! The academics are great and the teachers are very helpful to everybody. This is frankly the best school I have ever been to. If you want a good environment for your kid to be in its definitely Banff :) -Student in 7th Grade

Posted September 03, 2014
I cannot put into words how much The Banff School means to our family. Our child has attended several schools due to us moving and she has never been happier than she is at Banff. The small classroom size provides extra attention to each student whether or not they are the smartest student or require extra attention. I love to volunteer and help out at the school. The teachers and staff are fabulous. You truly could not ask for a better group of people. I highly recommend if you live in the Houston area to visit The Banff School for your children.

The Banff School 4

Posted August 20, 2013
This is my daughter's fourth year here. We have looked at other schools but the big thing that stands out in Banff is that you have access / open communication lines to the principal and teachers all the time. The other thing I like about this school is that the teachers are very helpful in pushing each student to realize fullest potential. No one school will be a perfect fit but here, we found the closest fit!

The Banff School 1

Posted July 16, 2013
My child attended the elementary school for a year. Whilst reading levels were advanced, overall, the classrooms and equipment were worn out and out of date. In fact the whole facility has had little or no investment for the past 20 years, except for the gymnasium which was rebuilt after the original one burned down. The school is run on a shoestring and parents are expected to organize and pay for everything when it comes to extra-curricular activities (including using their own homes to facilitate any clubs or competition activities). Whilst the elementary teachers were generally good, the administrative staff were absolutely terrible. Any information supposed to come from the school was either wrong, changed at the last minute or not communicated at all. As for the admissions policy, there is no testing or screening which means that there are a disproportionate number of students with behavioral/learning differences Don't be fooled by the glossy website.

Posted March 16, 2011
We choose to send our daughter to The Banff School over any other school because of the high standards and the caring teachers. The students at Banff benefit from the individualized attention that comes with having small class sizes. If you are thinking about changing schools due to overcrowding, or if your child is unhappy in their current school,or if they are not receiving a top-notch education where they are- I encourage you to take a tour of Banff. We honestly love the principals and the teachers here. They have the student's best interest at heart.

The Banff School 1

Posted January 25, 2011
Since there are not a lot of kids that go to this school you are either popular or an out cast. You either suck up to the "queen bee" or you suffer the consequences. Everyone is EXTREMELY cliquey and the principals don't care and are fake. The education is good, I have learned a lot, although most of the classes are boring. The extra curriculars are very limited and no field trips or fun stuff out of the classroom. Don't send your child to this school.

Posted January 26, 2010
We have been at this school for four years. I have four children here and am completely involved with the school. There is a family-oriented calmness in this school. The children and parents are all listened to and the teachers bend over backward for the best thing for students. The parents who complain are usually the ones who do not volunteer and don't get involved with any extracurricular activities. I will be here until my youngest leaves and then maybe volunteer afterwards as well. This school is very helpful with their education careers and shows many colleges to the children as soon as they are in high school. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Five stars all the way.

Posted September 23, 2009
My son just started at Banff this year after being exclusively in public schools and Banff is great. I wish we would've had him here all along. Much of the peer pressure and getting lost in the huge public HS's is gone. The teachers really care about the students and I feel he's getting a much higher quality of education. Also, for being a private school, they have their rules, but they are very reasonable. They also make conscious efforts for students to expand socially as well such as a week long field trip near the beginning of the school year. Bottom line - great school --- 2 thumbs way up from me.

Posted August 17, 2009
My children have been at the banff school for a few years now and are very happy. I am very pleased with curriculum that they offer and the Banff School. Both my Children have learned so much with thier Teachers. Which has placed them in the Honor Roll last year. I am looking forward to another year at the Banff School. If you get a chance stop buy and take a look at what they have to offer! You will be happy that you did.

The Banff School