K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school tends to protect the school itself. I had an incident where my kid got hurt by another student and we broke his tooth, and the principal and teacher tried to cover up that it was an accident rather than negligence from the teacher looking what the kids were doing DURING CLASS. I understand human make mistakes, but integrity and honesty should be there to confront those mistakes, not lie about it. Especially when is a Christian School.

Cypress Christian School has wonderful leadership, faculty and staff. They are constanly striving to make it the best education environment possible for the students. My son is receiving an excellent education. Even though the school is fairly small, there is a wide range of sports, clubs and activities. These extracurricular activities are well organized and there is great parent involvement. I am grateful every single day that my child can attend such an amazing school.

This school is lacking in diversity and more needs to be done to enhance a multicultural student and staff body.

Our experience with CCS has been excellent. Our children are challenged and they really enjoy their classmates and teachers; this is a quality learning environment with emphasis on faith and character development. The leadership is solid and principled.

Cypress Christian is an excellent school. It has a great combination of academics, athletics, and Christian values.

For new students is hard, not academically but socially for both parents and students. It seems the only want to socialize to get your money with fundraisers. My kid did not make one single friend that he can hang out after school. Academically, the do make the kids work, and but if your kid are in GT classes on an Exemplary Public School, then is about the same. Some Teachers are good, but others that have kids there are not too much into it. It seems they are just there to get the discount and don't put too much effort into it.There is a peaceful atmosphere for the kids. But they do not take constructive criticism very well, and at times are not honest with incident that happens with kids at school when they get hurt. Really is a nice school, but for the tuition we pay they should do a better job with new kids. Teacher tend to feel more comfortable with kids that have been there for awhile, like 1st grade or so. They do try to make money out of you with Tutoring that really you can do yourself at home, and maybe the kid might not needed if those teachers that are there for the discount make an extra effort for it. As a christian school, is hard to fit in.

I have been at Cypress Christian since KIndergarten, I will be going into the 9th grade next year and I wouldn't trade the last nine years for anything. Some people don't understand Cypress because they don't understand the purpose. The purpose of CCS isn't to be like a public school with Bible class. CCS is small, and we understand that. But, you can be friends with ANYONE. For example, when I walk in the hallways I wave at the seniors and they wave back at me! It is an overall friendly environment. But, just because it is a friendly place does not mean that it is perfect. Kids still go through struggles just as the teachers do. I think the most important thing at CCS is the spiritual part. Not only do I learn facts about the Bible, I learn life lessons and I think because of that, I have a very strong walk with God. The teachers are examples of what my walk with God should be like. I love this school and I never would even think about moving!!

I went to this school my entire life! I received an amazing education and am now working on my masters and will be going for my doctorate. The teachers love and care about the students. They have an amazing learning center from elementary all the way through high school. They help students who need any extra help in the classroom. Children with any form of disability. If there are ever any problems with students they are dealt with accordingly, no cheating, no bullying. I will send my children to this school, I know they will love it just as much as I did.

I went to this school and graduated from here. If I could, I would go back. This school helped me reach goals that I never thought possible. The Learning Center was amazing with awesome teachers who really care about the students. I would recommend this school to everyone, I made lifelong friends and we are still quite close today. This is the best school I was ever glad to be from.

I feel compelled to praise this school and especially their leadership and their commitment to academic excellence. Our family has attended 2 other Christian schools over the years, and this school has achieved the very difficult balance between spiritual authenticity and grace while offering challenging curriculum/academics. My children talk about how much they enjoy school incessantly, and more importantly, they are engaged in their coursework. They have a very diverse spectrum of extra-curricular offerings from sports teams to drama and debate clubs. There is something here to satisfy the interest of any student. The type of accolades our current graduates are receiving substantiates the direction our administration has pursued. I expect to see God working to continue to bless the efforts of the godly leaders of this school. CCS truly is the best kept secret in our area.

Last modified Cypress Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12