Houston, TX

Posted March 11, 2011
i am now a 19 year old junior in ccollege...and can TRULY say that ROSAS was the booommbbb.....it was wonderful/.... it might have seemed a little harsh getting sent home with ten page math pakets but after left rosas, i can honestly say that i was getting in trouble for finishing my work too fast....so much so thT THEY BUMPED ME UP a grade level....... and i finished highschool just shy of my 16th birthday.......it had its downsides to it as well tho (for me only)...MY GREAT GRANDPARENT'S OWN THE LAND ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE SCHOOL. so wen i got in trouble...whomever was acrossthe street strolled rite over and delt withit.....and rosas school is no stranger to corpral punishment...IF YOU MISBEHAVED...IT WAS WAT IT WAS....it was an honor and a blessing to have been filled with genuine knowledge.

Posted July 07, 2010
Mr. Owens is a great principal. He oversees the school and has a great love and passion for the students. He teaches excellence and perseverance to "our" kids, ensuring that they excel. If you are looking for structure, consistency and want your kids to truly have a love a learning, confidence in their abilities and self discipline, this is the school for you. The cost is minimal and so worth if for the lifelong lessons your child(ren) will learn. - A. Preston, A Very Impressed Parent

Rosas School/Traditional 4

Posted February 23, 2010
I think Rosa's is a wonderful school. My child is 6yrs old and his puncuation and grammer is outstanding. I would truly recommend this school.

Rosas School/Traditional 0

Posted January 11, 2010
I think this is a wonderful school. With a very wonderful staff. This school has been in the Community for a very long time. So that's a plus to me. An I have seen the results of this school. My daughter went there, and now she's in public school. But she's school on the Honor Roll at her school. So keep up the good work.

Rosas School/Traditional 0

Posted January 21, 2009
I believe that Rosa is a very good private school for the kids. My nephew has really learned alot and he has not been there over 6mos. He understands and can recite The Pledge, and his word choice has really picked up. Great Choice for kids under 5

Posted April 21, 2006

Rosas School/Traditional 2

Posted February 13, 2006
This school may show promising result with your child but not for the price is it worth it. You can do the same for free or even by daily practice with your child. If I had it to do over, I would deal with public school 1st

Posted March 05, 2005
I have seen the results of this school. At 4 years old, a rather active boy, reading, adding, multipling, and other the other stuff. I could have cried seeing that my own 4year old was not nearly that close to perfection. Yes reading on a pre-k and reading it was a believilbe 'unbelievible site to see. I will be paying the money for all my children to attend this school.

Rosas School/Traditional
1207 Dolly Wright Street, Houston, TX  77088
(281) 447-1975
Last modified Rosas School/Traditional is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Rosas School/Traditional Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top