K-3|Private

Bad
Good

Good for a day care. Teachers are very vague when asked about academic progress. Friends' children in other preschools seem to be more academically prepared to attend school.

AB Montessori is a great school. I must have looked at 20 or even more different preschools and this was the only one were I felt good about leaving my daughter. The teachers absolutely love their job and that reflects into the whole atmosphere at school. It's like an extended family!

I have checked all the schools in the area (montessori and non montessori). This is the best school. Teachers are nice, caring and always happy, so are the kids since the teachers are the examples for them. All the teachers have been working there for years and they all are very pleased with the school. My son is in a toddlers class now. When you talk to the teachers they know what they are doing. They teach them to take care after themselves,wash hands, clean, put away toys. Toys are being changed every week. They never punish a child. In case of a bad behaviour they just get on kids level, explain them what is going on. Kids dont have "separation anxiety". Infants program is also the best: they never put kids into swings or any other things that dont let a child move and feel free, they are always free to explore, they teach them to eat at the table, they have toys and little stairs for them to learn how to crawl.

I've been very pleased with this school. Their IOWA scores show that the kids are excelling overall. I love that kids work the curriculum to their level and a child can be doing 3rd grade math in 1st grade if they are ready for it.

We love this school. My daughter began when she was two and is in 3rd grade this year. She has done so well here. The school teaches the children how to take care of themselves and be confident in the world. My daughter has learned to think and figure things out for herself. The school is so warm and caring. Because they are a small school, they get to go on some fun field trips too.

I can't say enough good about this school. When we moved to the Clear Lake area I started looking at Montessori schools and this one was by far the best. The staff is caring and careful with the students. They expect and instill discipline but they don't push them to stop being kids. It has been a wonderful experience for my son. I only wish he could have started there sooner.

Excellent school. In my opinion the best in the area of Montessori schools.

My son has been attending ABMS since he was five months old. The school has an outstanding infant and toddler program and I am constantly amazed at what he is learning in school. We are very happy with the Montessori methods.

Last modified Armand Bayou Montessori is a Private school that serves grades K-3