Bad
Good

Yes Prep - Southeast 2

Posted April 23, 2015
In my opinion Yes Prep was a great school and ever since they got new teachers and new disciplinary actions I don't like it anymore. It's becoming a very bad school with teachers and students having relationships and I just don't agree on anything the school provides anymore. People need to think about entering there kids in this school because I don't think you should. I am very disappointed in Yes Prep and Chris Barbic needs to come back and start being in charge because whoever that does it now isn't doing it very well.

Posted October 03, 2009
YES prep Southeast campus is taking kids from challenging circumstances and graduating college bound students

Posted August 14, 2009
My daughter has been attending YES for the past 4 years, I have to say it has been the best decision we have ever made. I am so thankful to all the YES staff. Keep up the good work!!

Posted August 22, 2008
Academically speaking Yes is the best decision that we have ever made for our kids, education is excellent, and expectations are very high, student s work hard. At Yes they don t only focus in academic programs but they also teach students about community; community service is a requirement to be promoted from one grade to another. They also have awesome field trips to Universities all around the USA, my girls attend the North Central location, the principal and his staff are the best ..Long live the blue and orange!

Posted February 17, 2005
I have a son at YES. Our decision to send him there was the best decision that I have made. My son spent his entire elementary edcuation in private school. However, the quality of education he is receiving at YES could not compare. The teachers are AWESOME! The school instills into the child in sixth grade that a college education is an expectation. The teachers are available via cell phone after school hours. Read the bio of the teachers. EXCEPTIONAL!

Posted June 22, 2004
I am a student at YES,and the since sixth grade I believe that YES has taught me alot of important things about life as well as made better prepared for collge in the future. I love my school and the teachers,coaches,and classmates I have grown to know over the years. I do believe that YES College Prep is the place to be! Whatever it takes!

Posted April 23, 2004
Academics-with a college degree i'm amazed at the quality and quantity of work demanded from yes. I'm extremely satisfied to know that my son is being challenged to prepare him for his college education. 'Whatever it takes', is there motto and it's something that they strictly believe in. Faculty and staff-they are a well rounded group of individuals whom take their job extremely serious. As a parent you want to be able to communicate with the teachers and get feedback, that is something i have experienced at 'yes' with both the faculty and the staff! safety & discipline-in the three years that my son has attended yes, the promotion of safety and discipline has never diminished. Making time for extracurricular activities is something they enforce and provide a variety of. If you want your son to be academically challenged and a well rounded individual, yes is the place to attend.

Posted October 08, 2003
The sincere dedication from the teachers and staff are reflected in my child s eagerness to excel. She used to be insecure about her academic capabilities, yet we were able to see a dramatic change in her first year at YES. The teachers continuously praise the students individual accomplishments expecting nothing but the best from each individual child. The academic standards are raised at YES, yet unlike most public school, YES helps each individual child reach and want to go beyond that standard.

Posted September 09, 2003
Every child deserves to have an education like they one offered at this school.

Yes Prep - Southeast 4

Posted August 22, 2003
This is an excellent school. The opportunity for students who really want to success in a four year college is increased and assured here. I have my two kids in this school and I am amazed of the commitment of the teachers and principal.

353 Crenshaw Road, Houston, TX  77034
Last modified Yes Prep - Southeast is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yes Prep - Southeast Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top