Huffman, TX

Posted September 10, 2014
Love the teachers and administration!! They helped my child excel to his fullest potential!! The PTO is the best I have ever seen!!!!

Copeland Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2014
This school was a very disappointing experience. To go from what it was to what it has become is very disappointing. We came from a very involved school to Copeland where the staff was lack luster at best. The discipline problem is out of control. Bullies seem to have the run of the school. Teachers spend more time with the problem kids rather than teaching. My child only stayed with this school a one semester and will be returning to previous school back in Kingwood. I do not recommend this school to anyone who values their child's education.

Posted October 25, 2008

Posted April 01, 2005
I enjoy the fact that my child goes to Copeland. The teachers are very involved in every way. I get e-mails from every teacher daily letting me know how my children are doing. They care on an individual basis. i trust them with my child, and I do not worry about gangs or my children getting hurt by another child. I went to school in Huffman and I love the fact that my children do to.

Posted August 26, 2003

Copeland Elementary School
P O Box 2390, Huffman, TX  77336
Last modified Copeland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copeland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top