Posted July 15, 2013
i just completed 5th grade and i loved my school so much i was so so sad to leave and me and my friends cried so much because were going to miss all the teachers and i think this school is the best. all the teachers are very funny and amazing and the specials teachers are the best. i loved it so much i was there since kindergarten and i still miss it. i will surely be visiting!

Valley Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2013
This school considers as exemplary, but defenitely this is not the place for kids with disability. Long-term pressure, pain, disappointment and awful memory will stay with my family even though we changed the school for my child.

Posted January 24, 2013
Moved my only son to this school a year back, the staff and principal are extremely nice. excellent school with great environment..

Posted September 20, 2011
perfect ele school in great environment with dedicated staffs...all three of my kids go here!

Valley Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
This school is fitting perfectly for me and .I'am learning lot's of good things from this school.

Posted April 17, 2011
VRE is a very nice school with discipline and good standards.Kids love their teachers than parents that much care they show to kids.

Posted October 30, 2009
Excellent school. I have 2 children who attend VRE. The teachers at this school are excited about education and this is reflected in the variety of styles and methods they use in class. They are also very caring. There are, of course some teachers who are not on par with the rest, however all of the ones that my children and their friends have had have been excellent. The school is focused on excellence in learning and children are pushed to achieve. The elementary also has a very diverse population. I believe it is one of the main reasons why overall acheivement/test scores consistently rank above average. Also, the diversity is a reflection of the 'real' world, better preparing the children for life. The PTO is very active and helps fund many school activities, purchases needed equipment and provides $$ for teachers to attend continuing education conferences.

Posted October 05, 2009
From what I can see so far in my sons experience the teachers and v.p. are very hands on sweet, and caring. I have to say that I am annoyed to see people complaining about a diverse school ..... unless you can take your kids out to a restaurant or movies with the color code of your choice get over it. There are all kinds in the world the sooner your children are taught a better attitude then your own the better off we will all be.

Valley Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted December 02, 2008
My children went to VRE (total of 11 years at this school). Overall, the school is good; but I had a lot of trouble with the principal. When we were trying to decide whether one of our children needed to repeat kindergartner, the principal did not offer any advice or experience - 'whatever you choose to do.' When I wanted to switch teachers due to my child needing a different teaching style for my child's learning style, the principal wasted a half-year of our child's time. I finally had to go to the superintendent and finally got my child moved to another classroom. My child excelled after the move. It was a shame that the principal didn't believe me, the parent, for 9 weeks. I am glad to finally be out of the school.

Posted September 05, 2007

Valley Ranch Elementary School
9800 Rodeo Drive, Irving, TX  75063
Last modified Valley Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top