Bad
Good

While the campus seems nice and they appear to have adequate resources but not state of the art by any means. The real issue with this school is consistency. They will tell you at the beginning of the year that additional instruction will be needed but then don't start tutoring or additional instruction for "average" kids until close to STAAR testing. I have never spoken with the principal and I was informed once that she didn't wish to be disturbed. The dual language program does not seem to be beneficial to english language speakers; if they stuggle the teacher response is "we can't help". Parent involvement seems limited to school district employees who have kids in the school. There is a communication issue with parents and getting volunteers. Overall, I am disappointed that I wasted several yrs of my child's education in this school. We are moving to charter school that will not be overcrowded and learning can be personalized. Perhaps the new principal coming in next year will improve the school. Just to note, great teachers Mr. Singh, Mrs. Cruz, Ms. Seminario.

Well I just graduated from this school like 2 weeks ago & I really loved it there! I haven't been in Brandenburg since kindergarten, I started going to Brandenurg at the age of 7 I was about to go to 2nd grade but my parents decided to move from the house we where before. So then my dad found the perfect house, and my mom was looking for a school & she found Brandenburg. My teachers of 2nd grade were amazing well all of the teachers are! Even though I haven't been in that school since kinder, I am going to miss that school so much! Oh also Brandenburg has this thing called "Dual Language"! Dual language is something that helps you talk & right in English & in Spanish! I love this school so much!! :)

My son attends Brandenburg and I am totally satisfied and impressed. The teachers and principal go above and beyond in making sure the kids are well taken care of. You will see lots of teachers guiding them at the carpark, every corner of the hallway in the mornings.They have also conducted heaps of programs for parents, e,g , Strong Fathers, Carnival, just to list a few , making it fun for the kids. Great Job !.

Had Mrs. Corton and Mrs. Fernandez this year and it was wonderful. They were excellent teacher. Communication was great -- they not only informed you of what was going on but was was expected from your child at different stages of the school year. They push their student to a higher level, they do not baby their student and the students are so much more awarded academically. Both our kids have really enjoyed the dual language program. We are staying in the area just for the dual language program.

My daughter goes to Brandenburg and is in their dual language program. We have really been satisfied and impressed with the dual language. I feel like we are finally catching up with the rest of the world in teaching our children two languages.

My daughter attended this chool from K through 3 and we moved to N Arlington. We are planning to move back to Irving for her 5th grade year because of their dual language program at Brandenburg. The teachers worked well together and the students could speak English and Spanish very well.

I too have a child in Ms Corton and Ms Fernandez class and strongly agree with previous parent about communicaton between teacher and parent. He was also at Brandenburg last year and excellent communication between teachers and myself. Both years I was able to have meetings and conference calls when I was unable to make it to the school. I really appreciate the new security proceedure put into place for visitors on campus.

Hello- I just wanted to take a minute and say mrs. Corton and mrs.Fernandez are awsome. I am very pleased with all my girls have learned so far this year. Communication is great as well as the one on one time. Kuddos to you both!

this is my sons second year there and i have no complaints i think everything is good. good communication between parents and teachers in my opinion.

This school is poorly organized and out-of-control.

Last modified Brandenburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.